Wave timestreching

13»

Comments

• Long live chipmunk vocals

• @5pinlink Rozeta is dope indeed, have you found a simple way to turn it off, though? I might have missed something there...

• It’s doing it well really!

• @denx said:
    @5pinlink Rozeta is dope indeed, have you found a simple way to turn it off, though? I might have missed something there...

Turn what off ?

• @5pinlink said:

@denx said:
    @5pinlink Rozeta is dope indeed, have you found a simple way to turn it off, though? I might have missed something there...

Turn what off ?

Sorry, I wrote that down in a bit of a haste... I usually switch on autoplay. I figure you can trigger patterns etc. using midi, just haven’t figured that out yet. 😕

• Oh yeah that just the nature of autoplay, it just plays, MIDI triggering is only supported in AUM isn't @brambos ?
    X0X has never worked with MIDI triggering here.

• @5pinlink said:
    Oh yeah that just the nature of autoplay, it just plays, MIDI triggering is only supported in AUM isn't @brambos ?
    X0X has never worked with MIDI triggering here.

To be honest I’ve never tried MIDI triggering in BM3, but in theory it should work. If you feed any MIDI note into the X0X plugin it should pick it up and unmute the MIDI output.

• edited March 2018

Aaaah thats why i assumed it was unsupported.
    I thought you could unclick loop sync and turn on MIDI triggers patterns and it would trigger patterns like a sampler triggers a sample, so when you press the MIDI note it would trigger the pattern from the start, so it just unmutes the output and switches patterns at the start of the next bar (Seems to be working)

Oh well, maybe a MIDI loop/clip trigger typedeal that can be triggered like samples in Rozetta 2 @brambos :)

• @5pinlink said:
    I thought you could unclick loop sync and turn on MIDI triggers patterns and it would trigger patterns like a sampler triggers a sample, so when you press the MIDI note it would trigger the pattern from the start, so it just unmutes the output and switches patterns at the start of the next bar (Seems to be working)

No it unmutes immediately when a MIDI note it triggered; it's not related to LoopSync (which is there for polyrhythms).

The use case for MIDI TRIG is actually very different: think linear sequencers like Cubasis (hypothetically). Without MIDI TRIG you'd hear the plugin continuously from the start of the track until the end, but with this feature you can simply draw in a long note in the pianoroll whenever you want the Rozeta plugin to generate MIDI output (and it will automatically keep in sync with the current beat position).

• Oh well, maybe in thefuture :)

• @brambos said:

@5pinlink said:

No it unmutes immediately when a MIDI note it triggered; it's not related to LoopSync (which is there for polyrhythms).

The use case for MIDI TRIG is actually very different: think linear sequencers like Cubasis (hypothetically). Without MIDI TRIG you'd hear the plugin continuously from the start of the track until the end, but with this feature you can simply draw in a long note in the pianoroll whenever you want the Rozeta plugin to generate MIDI output (and it will automatically keep in sync with the current beat position).

Thanks for the clarification, that makes sense!

Does that also mean you are limited to using 1 pattern this way, or did I miss a feature (does happen quite frequently, I admit)?
    It could be nice if e.g. the patterns could be linked to notes starting on c3 (just thinking out loud) so you could switch between them at will.

In the meantime, having fun with rozeta 😊

• Yeah look in MIDI settings, there is a switch for pattern switching

• ^ what he said :)

• @5pinlink said:
    Yeah look in MIDI settings, there is a switch for pattern switching

Ah! Marvellous, thanks!