This is a joke.

Please create a physical hardware remote panic click button that can save my project Everytime I click it that way I don't lose 20 minutes of work Everytime the app crashes. Thanks! Lol.

Comments

• Is this crashing all the time started after any IOS updated, what iPad is it ?

• @5pinlink said:
    Is this crashing all the time started after any IOS updated, what iPad is it ?

Its nothing different than before. Same BM3 version, same iPad Pro 9.7, same iOS version. Same pattern editor/song view woes and undo bugs. Specifically for me the cut tool with repeats Again multiple pattern undo and remove mess. Same bug from another thread post. Much deeper problem. It's like I have to save every 30 seconds at this point.

• So what is the request here exactly ?
    A MIDI command so that you can set up a hardware button to save ?

• Point being... I now realize that if any professional we're to try to use BM3 for production, let's say under some sort of time constraints and was working quickly, it's a mess.

Hopefully 3.1 will get some pattern editor AND song view love. Merging patterns keeps the previous patterns embedded under the merge and I'm an idiot and left the loop brace on for a whole song so I'm trying to clean up my patterns by cutting them and deleting/removing undoing etc. It's showing all the bugs with song view / pattern editor. That's all. :)

• edited January 2018

@5pinlink said:
    So what is the request here exactly ?
    A MIDI command so that you can set up a hardware button to save ?

I was joking. A joke. Not being serious. Lol. Should have never posted. You can delete the thread if you want. Although that would be extremely funny and useful (currently) if Intua did allow midimap save.

• No need to delete, I’ll just move it to general ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    No need to delete, I’ll just move it to general ;)

Would they even ever consider potentially do a midimap save in the future? You got me thinking seriously now. Lol. Like if certain bugs don't end up being fixed by the end of lifecycle, I could see this being extremely useful. So +1 to the future. Hopefully we won't need this.

• No idea, I just assumed that’s what you wanted as you posted in requests, we all like a rant once in a while, but normally keep them in general, so I assumed you actually wanted the hardware save button lol

• @5pinlink said:
    No idea, I just assumed that’s what you wanted as you posted in requests, we all like a rant once in a while, but normally keep them in general, so I assumed you actually wanted the hardware save button lol

Nah. Not really wanting it. Sorry for putting it in FR. You have made the thought provoking though.