Fake arpegiator hide in BM3

There is a kind of arpegiator already here !

Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2018

Nice! I'm sure @samu also has more tips on the step mod ;)

• edited January 2018

I really love being able to module controls, but there's just one thing.. the modulation retrigger is always bound to midi note-on, which means it resets for every midi note. If would be amazing if we could set it to retrigger based on different events, such as pattern start, song start, or even have it modulate continuously in free mode.

For example, when I modulate a parameter with an LFO (eg panning) I would love the LFO to be continuously running in free mode... or have other retrigger options such as in this mocked-up example...

• I’ll say it here again too.

Full screen should have all the buttons and knobs on that screen, running along the bottom..

Cheers,

King

• @tk32 said:
    I really love being able to module controls, but there's just one thing.. the modulation retrigger is always bound to midi note-on, which means it resets for every midi note. If would be amazing if we could set it to retrigger based on different events, such as pattern start, song start, or even have it modulate continuously in free mode.

For example, when I modulate a parameter with an LFO (eg panning) I would love the LFO to be continuously running in free mode... or have other retrigger options such as in this mocked-up example...

+1

A real arpegiator

• @KING said:
    I’ll say it here again too.

Full screen should have all the buttons and knobs on that screen, running along the bottom..

Cheers,

King

+1

A real arpegiator

• +1 -- adding that for later!

• Step modulator needs song position added.