When is update 3.1 out thanks ?

edited January 2018 in General
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• @triton100 said:
    JOKE!!!!
    Sheez no one has a sense of humour round here ha ha ;)

I don't know I'm waiting for version 3.99. This update is great BTW.

• I came in here ready to swing tho =p

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2018

it's real great so far. first thing I tried: add audio track, arm, set input to master, record. so easy.

edit: actually the first thing I tried was going to the store to see the new "purchased" tags on the packs I already had, then restored purchases to get the "installed" tags on there too =)

• edited January 2018

edit: oops, internet hiccup double post.

• edited January 2018

@triton100 I believe you couldn't select the master output as the input for audio tracks before. now I think this should make it super easy to record performances or improv stuff, since the record to pads interface stays up and doesn't allow you to perform. you might still solo things when using it, tho

• @ronji @triton100 It was the request I had made to complete the resampling beauty of BeatMaker 3 for live perf and/or other production stuff. In a nutshell, it resamples effects into your audio files. To name a few things, let’s say you want to do sound design in BM3 without ever leaving a project and having to export. Now you can. You want to capture a live performance. Now you can. maybe you want to cut down your send/insert usage for saving resources. Now you can! Enjoy it. It’s awesome.

• @triton100 said:
    @mefisme great! Does this mean an automatic pad resample feature as requested by 5pin is off the cards now as I guess this works in place ?

I hope not. In my world, that would be a truly marvelleous feature :)

• edited January 2018

@triton100 said:
    @mefisme great! Does this mean an automatic pad resample feature as requested by 5pin is off the cards now as I guess this works in place ?

This doesn’t have anything to do with that feature request so I don’t think anything is off the cards. An automatic resample feature is still something I would even request when working in performance view. But currently, for speeding up certain workflows or dealing with any audio, this latest update proves a point.

• I'm tempted to put this thread in feature requests lol
    It's no worse than some other stuff posted recently hah

• @5pinlink said:
    I'm tempted to put this thread in feature requests lol
    It's no worse than some other stuff posted recently hah

That was a bit oblique, but thanks for the nudge.

• edited January 2018

In answer to the original question (which I understand was tongue-in-cheek)...

The next version will be 3.0.10

...and because of the need for a database scan hotfix... sooner than you think ;)