Beatmaker is "The one"

2»

Comments

• @tk32 said:
    Wet farts can be scary.

Just saying :)

Sometimes...im afraid to move after one..

• :D You guys with the wet fart jokes.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited January 2018

Totally agree, + all the 1s.

Beatmaker 3 is currently the only way I get to do any musical noodling having had to move other gear to make room for a baby. I don’t even find myself missing hardware or Ableton.
    BM3 plus all the great AU synths and effects available now have got me covered.

Keep up the great work!

Speaking of wet farts... daddy duty calls.

• I will always champion beatmaker and intua. The app pushes iOS production boundaries!
    Dev communication and transparency is wonderful and refreshing! updates are frequent and often huge improvements from the last version. Its my power horse that brings all other apps together and allows a cohesive production environment! LOVE IT!

• It smooths out the whole iOS experience. So many app$ now realise their potential now that I have BM3!

• Speaking of realizing the potential of iOS and iPads, if y'all haven't checked out Affinity Photo, and you're into photoshop/photography, do yourselves a favor =)

• I have to be honest, i just dont rate the iPad for photo editing, possibly because im only on an Air2 or possibly because i am just too used to Affinity desktop.

• @5pinlink said:
    I have to be honest, i just dont rate the iPad for photo editing, possibly because im only on an Air2 or possibly because i am just too used to Affinity desktop.

probably a little bit of both. I don't have complaints about it on the 2015 iPad Pro, but mainly the point is that you can do a lot with it, just some things take longer to render. Also it's great with the Apple Pencil.