AUfx - Soundfruuze - Alexy Nadsharov

edited March 2018 in Compatibility

Website
App Store

Description
Soundfruuze is an exprerimental live sampler / looper / granular and FFT scrub effect.

Size - 6.1mb
IOS - 9+
Format - AU/Standalone

Post any issues you have found.

Tagged:

Comments

• Can't find any vids on this showing the AU in BM3. Anyone using it? How's the workflow? Does transport/bpm sync and all that jazz?

Guessing you can't route BM3 audio from another track in to an AU instance?

• Are you sure SoundFruuze is available as an audio unit. I can’t see this information in the product description.

• Oct 2017 v1.1 update notes
    Can now be used as a basic AU effect ;)

• edited January 2018

Yes it works as an AU! The way I used it to play around was to use it as an insert effect on Channel 1 with a Sample I made in Borderlands...about a 16 bar sample. Then you route the audio of Channel 1 to Channel 2. I armed track 2 to record and just started playing around in Soundfruuze on Channel 1 while the output got recorded in Channel 2. It is a pretty complex plugin, but I love it. If you listen right here that started as a pretty basic drone with little movement from Borderlands that I was messing with and then passing through soundfruuze. If you listen in headphones you can hear some of the granular effects I applied by basically creating a couple of those loop points and making some automation within soundfruuze, but also just dragging my fingers in the various "effect timelines" you can add. I'd like to see if I can map some of the controls for automation in BM3 but it was kind of fun to just render in realtime to audio and go from there :)

• Could this replace the bm3 slicer, which I personally find a bit unpredictable? Its currently at around 5$ I believe...

• Haven't tried it much tbh. Haven't had much time lately. Very cool app tho. Support is almost non existent tho. Not even an email address :/ There was an update not long ago tho so hopefully it's not abandoned.

• @Heyez said:
    Haven't tried it much tbh. Haven't had much time lately. Very cool app tho. Support is almost non existent tho. Not even an email address :/ There was an update not long ago tho so hopefully it's not abandoned.

Thanks! Should apply some restrain anyway 😉