Big Beat 01 - Drumkit

edited July 2019 in Resources

Tagged:

Comments

• Love it! Ta very muchly.

• edited March 2018

Note to anybody who has downloaded these, please download again, I have created a whole new foldering structure to make your life so so so so much easier when browsing.
    When i created Big Beat 02, it really started to annoy me that i had to go to a different folder than just inside my Big beat folder to check out Big Beat 02s samples and kit, so now it is all enclosed, when you upgrade to Big Beat 02, you can just move the folders in to the Big Beat folder and now all samples are in samples all kits are in kits and all MIDI files are in MIDI (See video above)
    On that note, each kit comes with 8 MIDI files now too, which work on any of the drumkits i have posted, all other genres will be updated too, trust me, withe the five or so kits i have already posted, this equates to near infinite amount of drum patterns ;)
    Also another bonus is that i have now incorporated my full sample foldering, so all Kicks are in a Kick folder, all Snares are in a Snare folder etc.
    Its a ton more work to set up my end, but a hell of a lot nicer browsing with way less folder hoping.

If you have used the kits or any of the samples in a saved session, you will have to search and resave, sorry about that, but it was needed to go with the better foldering solution, i had to get this done now before we get up to Big Beat 10 etc.

Small note however, if you don't want to use the new foldering, you don't have to, it just works better ;)
    You can just extract and use, this just saves a ton of extra folders and is a bit more organised.

• Sweet.

A free upgrade to a free kit :)

• Install video above shows how much better it is now :)
    Big Beat 02 will be available in a few mins for you to try it ;)

• Interesting side effect, i added more patterns, but instead of saving bank with Patterns, i just made them MIDI so they can be used with any kit, the zip lowered in size from 1mb to 960kb

• @5pinlink said:
    Interesting side effect, i added more patterns, but instead of saving bank with Patterns, i just made them MIDI so they can be used with any kit, the zip lowered in size from 1mb to 960kb

Haha awesome.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just make sure you have the same folder names if you have already done it, otherwise when you move the Big Beat 02 folders in, it could get very messy hahaha

• The user and all related content has been deleted.