Tardigrain issues in BM3

2»

Comments

• edited March 2018

You might want to keep that stuff to yourself, there was a few things in pre release that beta testers wouldnt shut up about, and them not being released has gone from moan to whine to broken promises, the internet is good at that !!!

• @5pinlink said:
    You might want to keep that stuff to yourself, there was a few things in pre release that beta testers wouldnt shut up about, and them not being released has gone from moan to whine to broken promises, the internet is good at that !!!

Okay I'm sorry I repeated this:
    Check out @mathieugarcia’s Tweet:

• @mefisme said:

@5pinlink said:

Okay I'm sorry I repeated this:
    Check out @mathieugarcia’s Tweet:

Nice!

• Jay Zen hooked me with Tardigrain's developer and was kind enough to send a promo code.
    I'll check this issue for sure, could be related to the way we setup the AUv3 client when connecting it.

Will keep you updated.
    Cheers!
    Mathieu.

• edited March 2018

Thanks @mathieugarcia

In the 'right hands' this is a sweet synth (apologies Doug Woods) and I've been having loads of fun chaining it with multiple Rozetas - happily ignoring the current midi timing, export and 'potential' buffering/hosting bugs mentioned in these forums.

If anyone wants a good preview, watch Jakob Haq's YouTube video

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Jay Zen hooked me with Tardigrain's developer and was kind enough to send a promo code.
    I'll check this issue for sure, could be related to the way we setup the AUv3 client when connecting it.

Will keep you updated.
    Cheers!
    Mathieu.

Amazing! Nice one Mathieu. Such a good AU, will be great to be able to use it in BM3! Thanks for your work :)

• Just saw an update hit app store that includes 'fixed buffer problems in BM3 patterns'.. Or something along those lines ;)

So guess the issue was at the Tardigrain end? Will check out the update later, hopefully fixed up now and no need for you to spend time on it @mathieugarcia :)

• One new Tardigrain update every day. The guy is working fast, but he’s doing the beta testing post launch!

• Just tested, it's fixed, all good on the crackles front :)

• Good developer, right on the ball !!!!