AUfx - DerVoco - BeepStreet

Website
[App Store](https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dervoco/id1391057304?platform=ipad&preserveScrollPosition=true#platform/ipad"App Store")

Description
DerVoco is a vintage vocoder emulation.

Size - 2.9mb
IOS - 11+
Format - AU

Post any issues you have found.

Tagged:

Comments

• Does anybody get state saving to work in B3? In my case it always goes back to init... (at least, the equalizer does)

• edited July 2018

Sorry @denx I don't have this one so can't test it for you.

However... is it possible that maybe all AUv3 effects are suffering state saving issues in the current version of B3? I know there have been similar issues with Audio Damage apps, but you do have to start wondering if it might be the host instead?

• @tk32 said:
    Sorry @denx I don't have this one so can't test it for you.

However... is it possible that maybe all AUv3 effects are suffering state saving issues in the current version of B3? I know there have been similar issues with Audio Damage apps, but you do have to start wondering if it might bbe the host instead?

Thanks 🙂
    Yes, there are definitly issues. Will test it in cubasis ...

• Hm. Seems to work as expected in cubasis. We’ll have to be patient, I guess.

• @denx said:
    Hm. Seems to work as expected in cubasis. We’ll have to be patient, I guess.

:expressionless:

• I tested a little bit and found that the patch state is saved and recalled in a fresh session with nothing else in it, but when I added it to my SynthMaster One session it does look defaulted after save and reload. =(

• @Audiogus said:

@denx said:
    Hm. Seems to work as expected in cubasis. We’ll have to be patient, I guess.

:expressionless:

Then again, routing is more intuitive in B3 in my opinion 😊

• @ronji said:
    I tested a little bit and found that the patch state is saved and recalled in a fresh session with nothing else in it, but when I added it to my SynthMaster One session it does look defaulted after save and reload. =(

Thanks!
    I didn’t test that in other hosts, might try though. Anyway, it’s not a complicated setup, so it’s fairly easy to recreate previous states.
    Just very unwisely had a cup of coffee, it does wonders for my state of mind 😁

• I think we can safely say that there are issues with AU parameters right now, those relate to both saving and automation, i also can say 100% that @mathieugarcia will be on these as soon as he possibly can, he really doesn't like bugs lol.

Lets keep in mind that B3s updating pace was so blindingly fast we all got used to it, lets give him a bit of time, he will get it all ;)