Proof: We NEED a LIGHT Version

Can’t sea shit. Anyway, perfect vibe and space to create only I can’t beat make because dark apps and bright sun don’t mix...like Trump and Gump. Whole lotta goofy going on.

Closest thing I can imagine to how I feel right now is finally getting the hot new single and sexy neighbor over for dinner when your lady is feeling experimental... only to find out they’re both on their period.

Please prioritize this @mathieugarcia Many people like to create outdoors.

Comments

• edited June 2018

@WillieNegus this has been discussed elsewhere if I remember well. A possible solution would be to invert the colour scheme of the ipad in settings, if you can find the switch 😉

Edit: this is the thread
    https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/6560/customise-color-of-ui-and-patterns

• Ah! I’ll have to try that...I have my home button shortcut set to smart invert and didn’t think to try it. Thanks @denx Not ideal but looks like it should make things a lot easier.

• Doesn’t your iPad screen get really sweaty in outdoor sun especially if humid. I stopped with that after a while especially with sun screen fingers etc

• Im gonna go out on my own here and everybody will disagree, go use a surfboard or go for a swim instead, give youreyes a rest, trust me, when you get to my age you will wish you had !!

• @5pinlink said:
    Im gonna go out on my own here and everybody will disagree, go use a surfboard or go for a swim instead, give youreyes a rest, trust me, when you get to my age you will wish you had !!

+blind

• @groovey said:
    Doesn’t your iPad screen get really sweaty in outdoor sun especially if humid. I stopped with that after a while especially with sun screen fingers etc

Never had a sweaty iPad.lol. I should probably use a lot more sunscreen than I do according to smart people but I’ve honestly never bought a bottle in close to 3 decades of living.

@5pinlink said:
    Im gonna go out on my own here and everybody will disagree, go use a surfboard or go for a swim instead, give youreyes a rest, trust me, when you get to my age you will wish you had !!

Wise words indeed @5pinlink Everything but the surfboard bit. Ain’t happening captain. However I definitely swim often. Ocean and music go together like peanut butter and jelly for me. I usually bring an instrument. B3 has been surpassing all of them for my go to tool lately but you’re right. My eyes deserve a break.

• Peanut butter and jelly, sorry but you mercans are weird, very very weird lol.

• @5pinlink said:
    Peanut butter and jelly, sorry but you mercans are weird, very very weird lol.

Lol@Mercans. I certainly won’t deny that. But now you must state your nation of origin and explain how it is the only unwierd place on Earth...and...your issue with Peanut butter and jelly!

Surely PB&J is universal nourishment. :D

• edited June 2018

5pin is British - as am I - though more specifically he is 'cornish' - so do beware our dear raven calling the american crows black ;)

I mean.. they eat stargazy pies for a start, FFS :p

• @tk32 said:
    5pin is British - as am I - though more specifically he is 'cornish' - so do beware our dear raven calling the american crows black ;)

Seriously. WTF?! :s I need answers.lol

• That can't be real.

• @tk32 said:

Im Anglo/Irish from Birmingham, I live in Devon, I am certainly not Cornish !!!!!

• Oh and i have no idea what the **** that is lol.

• edited June 2018

Lol. Well I’m sure Anglo/Irish Birminghamians(?) have plenty wierd to them at any rate.

Finally, I think I speak for all “Mercans” on this forum when I say that if Peanut Butter and jelly is what makes us look wierd on the world stage today...we’ll take it!lol

• Sorry 5pin. Was fairly convinced you were Cornish.

;)

• @WillieNegus Don’t give up! Nature + a little tech is a great combo, even if it’s not that practical yet.

• edited July 2018

That’s WTF I’m talkin bout! Capture inspiration wherever...great pic @panoramica Where is this place that blends my two fav aspects of nature....Mountains and Sea.

• @WillieNegus This is in Wellington, New Zealand. NZ is surrounded by sea and Wellington has plenty of hills. It’s pretty easy to find a quiet spot to get closer to nature, though the wind doesn’t always cooperate with mic recordings. ;)