Sunday Beat 01

Something I made today with the slappy drums pack from stlndrms =)

Comments

• Nice to chill, thanks for sharing :)
    Reminds be good stuffs from DJ Cam.
    I'd love to hear the beat a bit more "pumping". It needs a proper recording !

• I absolutely love the music, but im old, i hate that beat lol

• Thanks y'all. =)
    @crony this is just a sketch so far, and I haven't mixed everything very well or applied any sidechaining, but I'm sure I'll flesh this idea out properly at some point!
    @5pinlink hahah, is my beat too oddball fill in the blank style for ya? I was particularly fond of the music in this, and also thought the drum sounds fit the vibe, but perhaps a tempo change or some swing would come in handy. =)

• @ronji said:
    Thanks y'all. =)
    @crony this is just a sketch so far, and I haven't mixed everything very well or applied any sidechaining, but I'm sure I'll flesh this idea out properly at some point!
    @5pinlink hahah, is my beat too oddball fill in the blank style for ya? I was particularly fond of the music in this, and also thought the drum sounds fit the vibe, but perhaps a tempo change or some swing would come in handy. =)

Im just traditional when it comes to drums, i hate UK garage/Grime/all these slightly jittery offshoots.
    Like i said, im old, love the music underneath though, that with a breakbeat would be out of date but i would love it lol.

• nice!! Gives me a Bond vibe, love it. I don't know my garage from my grime but I do like this beat.

• Dude. Ronji...this is so good.

• Definitly a Bond vibe, cool 😎

• Thanks, everyone!!

• You're very welcome, please finish this ! :)

• ...waiting for the big d&b drop with this one ;)

It feels like the calm breakdown before a massive drum and bass storm

• @tk32 haha sometimes I try to make non-d&b music, but if I drop this down to 87ish, then yeah it could work. Might make a d&b remix ;)

• Nice. Feeling the vibe on this one. The drums are crunchy. Decent.