Latency settings will not change from 256, which in turn causes stuttering.

This is an interesting one. My project all of a sudden is stuttering on playback. I went to change the latency settings and found whatever I change it to, it jumps back to 256. So once I change,move to the page to press play, and then come back to the settings, it will already have chang d back to 256. Anyone come across this ?

Comments

• edited July 2018

The 'latency/buffer' is controlled by the first audio app that is launched.
    Did you by any chance launch another audio app before you launched BM3?
    (Ie. was there another audio app running when you started BM3).

• @samu said:
    The 'latency/buffer' is controlled by the first audio app that is launched.
    Did you by any chance launch another audio app before you launched BM3?
    (Ie. was there another audio app running when you started BM3).

Hi Samu that fixed it. Was weird though. I had had an eletrix plugin but had unloaded it sessions earlier. But it still seemed to remain connected to it in the output. Even though it wasn’t open in my iPad. So I opened it again and then shut it. Reopened the iPad and the connection was gone which allowed me to permanently reset the latency. Something fishy’s going on there but it’s ok for now. Thanks 🙏

• If the effect plug-in was an IAA thing it might have left a 'zombie' behind causing the issues...

• @samu said:
    If the effect plug-in was an IAA thing it might have left a 'zombie' behind causing the issues...

Ahhh ok I remember hearing something about zombie issues somewhere. Great thank again