OT: Which Apps or Tools Would You Like to See Get the AUv3 Treatment?

For me it's Audulus or zMors Modular.

But I need an AU Tuner and Tempo Detector. Tools like a fully-featured sample editor. Maybe an AU calculator too for making perfect loops & frequency calculation. B) Still relying heavily on my PCs to do the editing work, not so much anymore for the music-making.

Comments

• My dream would be for Korg to step up their game to AU. Especially on iM1. How amazing would it be to have multiple instances of that beauty?

• Airwindows desktop plugins, and they are open source too.

• edited September 12

Dream on @ryanwbauer (unfortunately)

Two things I doubt you will ever see as AUv3:

1. Anything by Korg
    2. Anything by Propellerhead
  • @tk32 said:
    Dream on @ryanwbauer (unfortunately)

Two things I doubt you will ever see as AUv3:

1. Anything by Korg
    2. Anything by Propellerhead

Haha. Yeah, I know. I've got the VST on desktop, so I've tasted the forbidden fruit of multiple instances. And in a way, forcing me to only use one (live, non rendered) instance keeps my other iOS synths from getting too dusty. A man can dream.

• Roland sound canvas and the big giant elephant would be sample tank. I can dream right?

• It doesnt need to be AU for me but iOS certainly has always been majorly lacking a good surgical audio editor. it is so frustrating as it is not asking for much and could be indespensble for most users. Every daw that comes out feels like it just rushes through that feature set and gets all distacted with midi and song wokflow etc. Just a good simple bloody multitrack audio editor from last century for petes sake.

• @Audiogus have you tried Hokusai Audio Editor?

It's still pretty basic, but better than all the other options on iOS

• @tk32 said:
    @Audiogus have you tried Hokusai Audio Editor?

It's still pretty basic, but better than all the other options on iOS

I did, but I will give the latest version a try, thanks for the reminder!

• @ryanwbauer said:
    My dream would be for Korg to step up their game to AU. Especially on iM1. How amazing would it be to have multiple instances of that beauty?

Yeah defo but I doubt they'll do it anytime soon. 😯

• I have about 10 IAAs but for some reason none are AU lol.

• I need to find cash for apeMatrix, since apparently an AU Oscilloscope and AU Sampler were recently added, and they can be used outside of the main apeMatrix app as AU plugins in other hosts.