3.1 Update Imminent (Live)

edited November 7 in General

Not sure why Intua didn’t break this news here on their own Forum considering all the butthurt over their lack of updates on updates but the UPDATE...will arrive before end of month.

Comments

• I think end of next month is more realistic, despite what was said on AB.

I don't want everyone getting their hopes up again with only 1 week to go in the month. You'd basically have to submit it to the appstore in the next 3 days to make that deadline

• @WillieNegus said:
    Not sure why Intua didn’t break this news here on their own Forum considering all the butthurt over their lack of updates on updates but the UPDATE...will arrive before end of month.

Blame @5pinlink :D :D :D

• I don’t believe any of it. Until it pops up in the App Store, there’s no update. If it ain’t shipped, it doesn’t exist.

Sounds harsh, but it’s truth.

• @hansjbs said:

@WillieNegus said:

Thin ice lol !!

• Yeah history repeats itself, it’s hard to trust timelines here but def excited for the update.

• I don’t think they’d resurface with an update update after months of radio silence without the highest confidence in being able to deliver. There’s no way they haven’t been aware of and deliberately ignoring the overwhelming butthurt found in multiple threads on both forums.

It’s coming. Pause.

• @5pinlink said:

@hansjbs said:

@WillieNegus said:

Thin ice lol !!

👯‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

• I believe you can specify a release time for an update. So mayhaps it is in the can and aproved already to coincide with a real world factor. Or a submission candidate required only superficial modifications before resubmit. Anyway I am so bloody happy about this right now. :smiley:

• @Audiogus said:
    I believe you can specify a release time for an update. So mayhaps it is in the can and aproved already to coincide with a real world factor. Or a submission candidate required only superficial modifications before resubmit. Anyway I am so bloody happy about this right now. :smiley:

I think I agree. However, could someone contrast “bloody happy” from just...happy?

• @WillieNegus said:

@Audiogus said:
    I believe you can specify a release time for an update. So mayhaps it is in the can and aproved already to coincide with a real world factor. Or a submission candidate required only superficial modifications before resubmit. Anyway I am so bloody happy about this right now. :smiley:

I think I agree. However, could someone contrast “bloody happy” from just...happy?

• I think I’m just regular happy :#

• I guess this should be the big backup/bounce weekend. :)

• Any news for this news ?

• Hmm... so this is why they disappeared for a long long time.

• @bargale said:

Hmm... so this is why they disappeared for a long long time.

Who said that ?
    Can you post a link please.

• Networking baby!

• @5pinlink said:

@bargale said:

Who said that ?

What do you mean? Mathieu posted it on twitter.
    I guess it’s not a coincidence of them being so quiet and “voila” the update is supposed to be here in a sec after their big launch with the intel do project.

• @bargale said:

@5pinlink said:

@bargale said:

Who said that ?

I guess it’s not a coincidence of them being so quiet and “voila” the update is supposed to be here in a sec after their big launch with the intel do project.

:D. You’re so wrong

• @hansjbs said:

@bargale said:

@5pinlink said:

@bargale said:

Who said that ?

To me it seems very logical that intel project was in a higher priority.

P.S
    Do you have any noteworthy info you’d like to share or are you just condescending for no reason?

• neither are connected, that is a fact, not just guesswork, lets move on.

• @bargale said:

@hansjbs said:

@bargale said:

@5pinlink said:

@bargale said:

Who said that ?

To me it seems very logical that intel project was in a higher priority.

P.S
    Do you have any noteworthy info you’d like to share or are you just condescending for no reason?

Condescending?? Moi....nope. 5pinlink just answered, they are not connected.

• edited October 31

While we wait on the update that probably focuses mostly on midi fixes and long ago reported bugs...any news or thoughts on MPE coming to B3?

The new iPads position ROLI as among if not the only midi controllers ready to go out of the box. In fact, usb c iPads mean roli Dashboard iOS will arrive very quickly no doubt.

ROLI and B3 would be a match made in heaven. And not just because I have all of the blocks.

Was there ever anything official?

• I hope Intua can implement the double keyboard for IAA and AUV3 apps as that would be most excellent dude!!

• @intua_admin said:
    Hello there,
    Just chiming in to tell you that there is an update coming at the end of the month.
    Thank you for your patience regarding the iPhone version, it's almost there.
    All the best,
    Vincent.

• It’s only 6 in Cali?

• @Audiogus said:

@intua_admin said:
    Hello there,
    Just chiming in to tell you that there is an update coming at the end of the month.
    Thank you for your patience regarding the iPhone version, it's almost there.
    All the best,
    Vincent.

:D

• edited November 1

We got tricked on Halloween. Well played.

This discussion has been closed.