New Features Explored Transient Detection, Live Stretch, AUv3 Midi

Comments

• Hello there,
    That's a great review, thank you!
    We'll add an option for recording MIDI effect chain output in the next update.
    All the best,
    Vincent B.

• @vincent said:
    Hello there,
    That's a great review, thank you!
    We'll add an option for recording MIDI effect chain output in the next update.
    All the best,
    Vincent B.

That’s great news ! If recording an arp post (the output) ,will it be possible to hear the pads when triggering them manually with the hand or controller? (Currently sound is muted since pads trigger the midi fx )
    Still , the AU keyboard would be enough for driving the effects

• So I was in the sampler window and using the sampler finding parts in the sample so I needed to mute the scene or pattern fast. Is there any way to add a solo or mute to that area?

• @stormywaterz said:
    So I was in the sampler window and using the sampler finding parts in the sample so I needed to mute the scene or pattern fast. Is there any way to add a solo or mute to that area?

I'd suggest making a new feature request thread for this. Go into more detail, perhaps share a screenshot or video.

In this thread, replies on @gmslayton's video and content. Hooray for enhancing midi AU functionality as well =)

• It was intaled to that I meant to say it would be cool to be able to toggle solo mute as you are finding your transients and additioning in the keys.

• It is a good FR though for sure, definitely worth its own thread.

• @vincent that will be an awesome update.