VOTING CLOSED - Christmas Battle 2018: THE WINNER IS HANSJBS

13»

Comments

• OK he's outta here, expect a backlash of stupid accounts made, just to be annoying, apologies if he gets one in that i dont notice for a while.

• edited December 2018

Do you play Fortnite @iDull? I could swear I heard some angry 12-year-old kid shouting abuse on there who sounded just like you.

For a moment, when you submitted a track to the battle, I thought you might have turned a new page. But instead, now I see you were just waiting to insult everyone's entries and have yet another excuse to get angry.

I hope you find happiness in life, and stop believing that throwing shade will bring you any sort of meaning or fulfillment.

• edited December 2018

Awww man I missed the insults again. Was looking forward to them

• Trust me, they were extremely childish and less insulting than me trying to make a joke, you didn't miss much.

They where crude however, and he was warned, but the usual applies, everybody is welcome to scream and shout at me till they have had their fill, just keep it clean ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    Trust me, they were extremely childish and less insulting than me trying to make a joke, you didn't miss much.

They where crude however, and he was warned, but the usual applies, everybody is welcome to scream and shout at me till they have had their fill, just keep it clean ;)

You don't deserve any abuse. Like @tk32 said no one else but him took what you said serious. I mean come on how can he believe that you can give him extra votes 😂😂😂

• edited December 2018

<3 Just stopping by to leave some love and positive vibes right here <3

• PM me to get my paypal for donations please, once gathered i will send the lot to whatever charity Hans chooses.

• Update:
    A big thank you to everyone who has paid their charity pledge so far. You can pm 5pin, or message me on Discord if you need the PayPal address details.

@hansjbs is currently in the process of selecting his nominated charity

• Donated! Excited to see which charity hansjbs will pick.

• Good morning all,
    Thank you for all the donations. I’m even happier now to be part of this community. You guys are awesome!!!! Thank you 🙏🏽.
    I have decided to go with St Jude children’s research hospital: https://www.stjude.org
    Thank you.

• Done and certificate sent to hans ;)

• edited December 2018

Thank you everyone. And thanks to 5pin for managing the charity pot, and also getting it started with his own generous first donation.

And a big thank you to the anonymous $100 donor - who chose not to be named.

• Big thank you 5pin and donors.

• if everyone who got a promo code for Apps, please go and give a review ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    if everyone who got a promo code for Apps, please go and give a review ;)

In the past, Apple has not allowed someone to give a review on an app they redeemed with a code. That may have changed, but just in case. For those who might like to review, feel free to post a revise on social media.

Happy Holidays everyone!

• @hansjbs awesome !
    @5pinlink brilliant incentive man. Love it