AudioKit Digital D1 Synth

2»

Comments

• @The_Bro said:
    @analogMatt Any update mate? :smiley:

Come on dude!!!! Give the guy a break. It will be ready soon.

• @The_Bro said:
    @analogMatt Any update mate? :smiley:

Appreciate your enthusiasm!

Making progress, every day.

And, @hansjbs, appreciate your support! 🙏

• edited April 2019

@analogMatt - please don't misunderstand our silence for lack of interest.

We are all super excited to use the entire AudioKit synth family as AUv3 in BeatMaker3.

We're just trying to give you guys the time and space to get the hard work done without constant harassment.

<3 <3 <3

• Bought D1 day one, never used it once in anger, great sounding software but useless to me with no AUv3, hoping it happens.

• @analogMatt always!! You guys are awesome and love all your apps. Patiently waiting as I know you guys want this update to be as bug free as possible and I'm ok with that.

• @The_Bro said:
    @analogMatt Any update? :smiley:

Hoping to have a new AUv3 Beta next week :)

• So no news then lol

• edited July 2019

Thanks so much for all your patience. D1 was a huge undertaking to rewrite.
    🙏

Digital D1 AUv3 is Here!
    And, a free upgrade, of course.

• Congrats @analogMatt !!

I know this day is as exciting for you as it definitely is for us.

...plus you won't have to keep answering those dreaded "when will it be ready?" questions anymore (nudge nudge @The_Bro )

• I got the e-mail from you guys this morning so have already updated it!! Now all we need is update from Intua and we're in a very exciting place. ;-)

• Thanks @tk32 and especially @The_Bro

We have an update that we just pushed (hopefully it will be approved soon) that adds Mod/Pitch and MIDI CC from MIDI while D1 is an AUv3. It'll just keep getting better and better!

• One day i will get to use this synth, great sounding synth that simply never works for me (ipadOS beta now)

• @analogMatt said:
    Thanks @tk32 and especially @The_Bro

We have an update that we just pushed (hopefully it will be approved soon) that adds Mod/Pitch and MIDI CC from MIDI while D1 is an AUv3. It'll just keep getting better and better!

Is AU automation slated?

• It will support Automation as well. Though I don't have an ETA. Hopefully in the coming weeks

• @analogMatt said:
    It will support Automation as well. Though I don't have an ETA. Hopefully in the coming weeks

Sounds good. It will take me that long to go through this epic list of lovely patches and mark my favourites anyway. :)

• I love this synth but in BM3 I can only load like one instance of it and then the rest of my channels have to be samples. I thought my ipad was powerful enough but it appears not to be the case. :-(

• @The_Bro Yeah :(

The way I mitigate it is to record it as samples from the bank link up with D1, after that, I remove the AUv3 bank away.

It seems probably the limitation of BM3, as I loaded other synth apps into AUv3 more than one instance also has the creepy sounds come out.

• @analogMatt - I recently purchased D1 after AU3 integration. When I load it up in BM3, the sounds play fine but as soon as you want to record or even play the instrument against a metronome, the sounds in every patch behave differently, don’t match up with the tempo, lag and make the app useless when trying to actually record a patch. once you stop recording or playing the instrument while the app is in Play mode, it goes back to how the instrument is intended to sound. I have the latest iPad Pro, this shouldn’t be happening. Please help!