Bm3 Newbie questions

Hello Beatmakers I’m a newbie and i have some questions as far as using beatmaker 3. First off i truly love this app it has taken my creativity to another level so I’m thankful and can’t wait for this next update. I am using a xkey air, komplete kontrol m32, and a sensel morph as midi controllers.

Here are my newbie questions

Can we create and save song templates to use when creating songs?

Is there any global velocity bank modification? meaning to change the velocity of each pad in a bank globally

Can we time stretch and reverse the sample in the sample Editor simultaneously?
It seems like when i try to time stretch it the reverse feature becomes greyed out

Can we set the sample on loop and play it as a one shot instead of having to press the pad down to play the sample fully ?

Can we map macros globally?

Can we turn midi to audio vice versa?

Anybody own the sensel morph if so what are your settings on it to work with beatmaker?

I’ve been having some sensitivity issues as far as finger drumming

once again it’s like i can’t do things simultaneously which is a bit frustrating

If beatmaker 3 can’t do or have these features yet please take heed of this request to add in the official update

Thank you

Comments

• edited September 2019

Sure - Just create your template projects, save them - and when you load them to work - immediately save as a NEW project, so as not to disturb your saved template(s).

Is there any global velocity bank modification? meaning to change the velocity of each pad in a bank globally

Not that I know of.

It seems like when i try to time stretch it the reverse feature becomes greyed out

Seems like you've already found the answer... ;)
    Tip - RENDER the stretched sample to a NEW sample, load it, then reverse it.

Can we set the sample on loop and play it as a one shot?

Sure - Just set the sampler pad to HOLD mode instead of ONE-SHOT mode, then you have control over the amplitude envelope for the sound using the ADSR controls.

No... (I have been asking for this since day 1 of release over 2 years ago... As a work-around, I use a "one-bank workflow" so I always have the macros doing what I expect... Videos on this in my playlist link below...

No.

**If you are new to BM3, this will help, Bro, it's a link to my entire playlist of BM3 videos (47 videos right now, mostly tutorials... If you click on the video, it will load the playlist of ALL my BM3 videos on the right hand side.)

GOOD LUCK! 😀 👊

• **If you are new to BM3, this will help, Bro, it's a link to my entire playlist of BM3 videos (47 videos right now, mostly tutorials... If you click on the video, it will load the playlist of ALL my BM3 videos on the right hand side.)

47 videos? That’s pretty epic dedication to the platform! Nice

• @DeanDaughters said:

Sure - Just create your template projects, save them - and when you load them to work - immediately save as a NEW project, so as not to disturb your saved template(s).

Not that I know of.

Seems like you've already found the answer... ;)
    Tip - RENDER the stretched sample to a NEW sample, load it, then reverse it.

Can we set the sample on loop and play it as a one shot?

Sure - Just set the sampler pad to HOLD mode instead of ONE-SHOT mode, then you have control over the amplitude envelope for the sound using the ADSR controls.

No... (I have been asking for this since day 1 of release over 2 years ago... As a work-around, I use a "one-bank workflow" so I always have the macros doing what I expect... Videos on this in my playlist link below...

No.

**If you are new to BM3, this will help, Bro, it's a link to my entire playlist of BM3 videos (47 videos right now, mostly tutorials... If you click on the video, it will load the playlist of ALL my BM3 videos on the right hand side.)

GOOD LUCK! 😀 👊

Thanks man appreciate the knowledge