Can not sample Korg Gadget BM3 (solved)

edited February 2020 in Support

If I select Korg Gadget from Editor/Plugins then select it as the recording source, record then see the WAITING message, I go in to Korg Gadget and BM3 never gets any notes. I have tried setting MIDI to simple and advanced in KG.

If I select Korg Gadget just for use with the keyboard or pad I can play the Gadget instrument. I can even sample from there to assign to a pad.

I cant get communication from Editor/Plugins .

Frustrating. But love this product. Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• Start Korg Gadget first before loading it as a IAA Plug-In in BM3.

Also make sure Background Audio is enabled for Gadget in Settings -> Gadget 2 otherwise Gadget 2 will stop producing audio when it's in the background.

• And well when jumping between apps enable Background Audio for BM3 as well otherwise it will not get any input...

• @samu said:
    And well when jumping between apps enable Background Audio for BM3 as well otherwise it will not get any input...

Thanks much. I know I enabled Background Audio for Gadget, I don't recall doing that for BM3 though. Will check.

• Try setting up a bank that's just Gadget, separate from the instrument banks you're playing from Gadget in BM3, then route the audio to record from that bank. It should work. ...it loses the connection really easily tho so sometimes you have to restart each app [Gadget 1st]

• It's working now. I had to enable Background Audio in BM3 as suggested.

Thanks