Transfer beatmaker instruments...

edited October 2011 in Support
...another Daw? Because to be quite honest I'm able to transfer the MIDIs into other daws but then I have to find similar instruments, which is ridiculous. I want a bit more computing power and control over my tracks. BM2 is great for getting my ideas outof my head but like I said I need more power and options.

Comments

• Hello,

If you can find a sampler instrument that can read BeatMaker instruments then possibliy you could, but I don't think any such exists yet.
    We may add in the future an option to read/save to another sampler format.

Cheers,
    Colin
  • edited 7:26AM
    If you want to survive you will
    I'm telling you guys, make a port of BM2 to desktop. I would probably stop using Reason.
    I'm telling you guys, make a port of BM2 to desktop. I would probably stop using Reason.

U r crazy, i don't think i'll ever stop using reason. But u do have a good point BM2 on the pc /mac would rock, because NanoStudio rocks. Right now due to no audio bounce from Intua, I sketch out ideas in BM2 and then sample my pads into the kong and start my arranging in Reason. It works very well for me, until audio bounce comes. I would like to be able to have the option to sequence in BM2, but why...when it will be a grueling expierience to arrange what I've done in my daws. It's like doing the same job twice.
    Hi,

We've added an option to automatically export your song track by track in the upcoming 2.1.3 update.

Cheers,
    Colin