Autoplay feature on sample load?

edited August 2008 in General
I think it'd be incredible if there was a feature that would automatically play back the sample you are trying to load. It could be a checkbox like Battery 3 or Cubase etc...... Therefore you'd know what you are loading as opposed to guessing. However you could also turn the feature off if you wanted to.

Comments

• edited 11:34PM
    "edIT&quot wrote:
    I think it'd be incredible if there was a feature that would automatically play back the sample you are trying to load. It could be a checkbox like Battery 3 or Cubase etc...... Therefore you'd know what you are loading as opposed to guessing. However you could also turn the feature off if you wanted to.

If you are editing a pad to "load sample", when you touch the .wav file you want to load in a pad, you can hit the image on the right and it will play a sample of the .wav before you load it. Is that what your talking about? BTW if you are really edIT, you are the best damn programmer out there in my tastes hehe. edIT being a huge inspiration giving me faith in electronic music.
    thanks for the info and the kind words. an autoplay check box would still be huge so that you would not have to hit a button to play the sound, it would just automatically play the sound as you scroll through the wave files. but it's good to know that you can still hear what you want to load
    I think that could be really boring