Found some discouraging things in the update

edited October 2013 in Support
1. Iaa apps can't be used in the effects
2. The stereo delay doesnt seem to work properly
3. Bm2 is not iaa, therefore can NOT be used inside of Auria
4. Once an iaa app has been placed on a track, that is it, i can be removed, or reinstated, but not replaced by a different iaa app.
5. Once a purchased item is in the purchased folder, it is not properly catagorized...such as keyboard patches, drums etc...its a ragu as usual.

Of course other gripes...
6 band Eq gui useless as is most of the efx
Still cant save presets
Faders have been shrunk to terrible mixing size
Audio tracks still need far to many presses to set up and disenguage
Pan is not accurate...
Filetree...ive gave all these so its whatever

This app has moved a bit in the right direction but still isnt in the right spot

Comments

• #3 is weak. IAA hasnt done anything for me truthfully. all this hype for nothing.

sorry dont mean to be negative as bm2 is one of my fave apps but my dream of making a whole album purely on ios to my standards is still a pipe dream. ios is still a toy and i'm realizing instead of stressing over workarounds, gotta save up cash for newest ableton and laptop.
  • edited October 2013
    The delay is indeed totally broken. It is also not possible to get rid of the dry signal for use as a send effect, and somehow Intua seem to confuse cross-feed and feedback. The filters in the delay are also odd as they seem to affect the dry signal as well. (I'm a sound engineer with 15 years of experience so "I'm not holding it wrong" ;)