New to BeatMaker 2 and did not find some basic features at the sequencer / pattern editor?

edited November 2013 in Support
Just starting using BeatMaker and have some basic sequencer features that I did not find:

- Select and change in one command the C3 note to C4 note in an entire track and keep all other notes untouched.
- Select and change in one command velocity of all D4 notes from 80 to 70 value in an entire track.
- Rearrange the order I see the tracks in the sequencer.
- If I stop the sequencer in the middle of a pattern use the Rewind/Forward transport buttons to move the playhead to the begining of previous/next pattern instead of the middle of the previous/next pattern.

How to do this basic things in BM2?

Comments

• Hello! Have you checked the manual? #3 is an often requested feature, and #4 you just have to tap the screen where you want the play head to start.
  • Number one and two are value filters. You may be accustomed to selecting a range of values to modify with a control panel or palette, but on BM2 these are done in the edit window.

For notes, you are in luck: with the select tool active, press on one of the notes of the vertical piano graph on the left, and all of those notes will become selected.

For velocity or another CC, not so much luck: bring up your value edit window with the button on the lower right corner, then have the select tool active.

From here, you can window around the values you need, or sort of fake a 'this value and all above' by clicking in the value graph on the left. Not so helpful. Wish we could get something for this...