Major cpu issues with this update for me

Im on an Ipad Air 2 and this updates is a major step backwards cpu wise, the cpu meter is literally going berserk, going all the way in the red, pop, glitching, just all kind of bad noises, with only a few tracks going. Songs that play played just fine before the update are now struggling..... the latest update is pretty much a disaster for me. From now on out I will wait a couple weeks and see what the verdict is before I do any updates with this app. I have the first version and at this point Ill have to reinstall that version, but I spent hours earlier making banks, and cataloging samples...I would really hate to lose all that work.

Comments

• Hey @strizbiz

Can you check the latency setting in the Settings screen (Browser > Gear icon > AUDIO tab) ?
    How much does it read?

Let me know,
    Cheers,
    Mathieu.

• edited August 2017

This is true for me also.

I have a project pre 3.0.1 and it was glitchin all over the place @ 256. I switched it to 512 and it was very smooth.

Post 3.0.1, the same project is 'not as' smooth @ 512. I haven't done/added anything to the project..

Cheers,

King

Might be my imagination though..

• @mathieugarcia said:
    Hey @strizbiz

Can you check the latency setting in the Settings screen (Browser > Gear icon > AUDIO tab) ?
    How much does it read?

Let me know,
    Cheers,
    Mathieu.

I usually have the latency set at either 512 or 1024, depending on how heavy the project is, I tried at both and still was getting an issue, the cpu usage meter would go crazy, I wish I had taken a video to show you, since then I downgraded to version 3.0.0 and things are playing normal again for the most part. Ill probably skip the latest update and see what the verdict is on the next one.

• Can anybody confirm this as fixed/unfixed 3.0.2 please.