Bugs while sample editing

I've been sample editing straight for about an hour or so, and starting coming across a few bugs.

After awhile when saving and naming a sample, certain aspects of the pop up keyboard became unresponsive. Couldn't access the panel to input numbers in the name, and the space bar started doing strange things like not being completely responsive, and when it was responsive it would add a period and a space.

Also, while holding down the play button to hear a sample, the import from music library window popped up, I closed it, and a second instance of the play head starting playing along and at a super slow speed. I took my finger off the play button and both instances of the sample playing at the same time just kept going. Had to close the app to get it to stop.

Comments

• I'm having all types of issues now. Opening and closing the app doesn't fix anything, and the only thing I've done is spent a lot of time sample editing. Setting up choke groups is all wonky, it just speeds to a random number.

I go to detect tempo, all it does is close the pop up window and plays the sample at a higher pitch for a second.

Even outside of the sample edit screen and just loading samples onto the pads another folder window sometimes opens up to the right of the folder I'm trying to drag samples from obscuring half of the pads.

And those are just the things I tried. It seems like the whole app is damn near broken just from spending a considerable amount of time sample editing.

• edited August 2017

In the settings you can reset the database. Don't know if that will help?

Edit: Must of been imagining it, as when I checked it's just database scan again.

• @Mark said:

Edit: Must of been imagining it, as when I checked it's just database scan again.

I thought the app was completely broken, but did a hard reset on the iPad itself. That was the only thing that did the trick. Think I'm going to avoid long sessions with BM3 till it's more stable.

• Looper said:

@Mark said:

I thought the app was completely broken, but did a hard reset on the iPad itself. That was the only thing that did the trick. Think I'm going to avoid long sessions with BM3 till it's more stable.

Are you still having issues with this in 3.0.6?