Mass Sample Import Bugs.

Hi,

Firstly, great work on BM3, I'm very happy with discovering it. Finally... a non-limited DAW, unlike iMPC and iMaschine toys meh

Anyway I do have an issue, I tried to import all my sample collection from Dropbox (about 32GB), the progress indicator bar window give up at some point and says there was an error and disappears, but it seems to carry on importing files on a background thread but the app crashes at some point, I think it got most of the samples imported, though there is no file count in the file browser but looking in a few folders I was unable to determine if the import was complete or not.

Then I discover I can search my samples...great news!.... but as the app crashed I tried the rebuild database option and it scans files, and then stops on a window saying "Database: adding 46191 samples" then after 15-60 mins or so the app restarts and my search database for samples is completely empty, and now I can no longer use search.

As I'm a developer, I have attached some crash logs from Xcode, with the more recent ones in the last 24-hours being relating to me trying to import samples and the very last ones relating to rebuilding the database.

If you want to send me any test builds via TestFlight or Installr, ill be happy to try to help to debug and resolve this.

BTW: I have an iPad Pro 12" 1st-gen with 256GB storage.

Comments

• If this is urgent you may want to contact Intua direct, they don't read the forum much, its more of a user forum than support forum.
  • @5pinlink said:
    If this is urgent you may want to contact Intua direct, they don't read the forum much, its more of a user forum than support forum.

Oh thanks @5pinlink, I have posted a support ticket