iPad Pro 12.9 occasional static and crackle on BM3

edited September 2017 in Bug reports

When I play samples on the pads or BM3 keyboard I hear occasional static and crackle on the audio through the speakers. When I restart BM3 and try again there is no audio. This is on iPad Pro 12.9 (2017) running iOS 10.3.3. I updated to iOS 11 but the problem is still there. This doesn't happen in my other iPads. I don't know if this is a problem with BM3 or my iPad Pro 12.9 (2017 model). Please advise.

Comments

• I have to wonder if this the 12.9 curse ?
    Apparently if you unplug the audio cable then reconnect while BM is running it stops doing it.
    Msybe worth a try with a headphone lead, even though you are using the built in speakers.

Have you tried the Audiobus forum, I know they have a full thread devoted to the audio isdues on the 12.9 Pro.

• edited September 2017

@5pinlink said:
    I have to wonder if this the 12.9 curse ?
    Apparently if you unplug the audio cable then reconnect while BM is running it stops doing it.
    Msybe worth a try with a headphone lead, even though you are using the built in speakers.

Have you tried the Audiobus forum, I know they have a full thread devoted to the audio isdues on the 12.9 Pro.

Yeah I have tried the Audiobus forums but not getting much replies. The complaints with the audio on that forum seem to be regarding the headphone jack. The problem I am having is with the audio popping and crackling in BM3 on the actual built in speakers on the iPad Pro 12.9.