More than one instance of beathawk kills sound output

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• Will go in for the confirm when i am back home.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thats only on new ipad Pros though isnt it ?

• edited September 2017

Will test on the Air2 when im at home ;)
    If it is, then it something Apple have to fix unfortunately, it makes the Pro a bit of rip off for music, which is a damm shame when you look at the raw specs.

• This works fine on Air2, I assume this is just the Pro issue ?

• I have no problem on 9.7 pro.

• edited September 2017

@triton100 said:

@stormywaterz said:
    I have no problem on 9.7 pro.

Yeah must be a 10.5 thing

No problem on my 10.5. They AU interface does appear vertically squashed when viewing it for the first time, but closing the plugin view and reopening fixes that. No issues with sound output though.

Running iOS 11, BTW.

• edited September 2017

@triton100 said:

@excesseye said:

@triton100 said:

@stormywaterz said:
    I have no problem on 9.7 pro.

Yeah must be a 10.5 thing

No problem on my 10.5. They AU interface does appear vertically squashed when viewing it for the first time, but closing the plugin view and reopening fixes that. No issues with sound output though.

Running iOS 11, BTW.

Really? Actually I don’t think I’ve tested the issue I was having under iOS 11. I’ll give that a gander. So when you reopen saved sessions with multiple instances of BH, all reopens ok retaining preloaded sounds ?

Yes, opens without issue. I created a test session with two instances on BH in one group, and another in a second group, and apart from the graphical glitch mentioned, all are working fine when re-opening.

EDIT Well, I spoke too soon! I am now getting issues after adding the third instance on BH. Sometimes BH crashes when loading, other times I get a 'cannot create instance' error. I'm at work right now but I'll do some more testing this evening...

• I will test this more when im back home, i only tested with two instances as well, sorry should have been more thorough.

• edited September 2017

Yeah i should have investigated further, it doesnt cut off the audio with multiple instances here, but it loads a different save state every time you save the project and reload.
    Might be worth checking that it isnt loading Beathawk completely empty @triton100
    Its unusable right now, i created a session with 3 instances, every time i save it loads completely different presets/settings.

• Ok so i need to try more instances ?
    I have tried 2 then 3, i will try more.