Some tracks continue to play after I pressed the play button to pause the play head.

This happens very often, on tracks which banks contain multiple samples. In Song mode, the session is playing and I press the play button to pause the song (and not the stop button, because the stop button takes you at the beginning of the song, which is not helping), some pads continue to play their samples in the same way that if I didn't stop the track. I mean it's not about samples stuck in loop mode, like a stuck midi note, it's like the session continue to play my arrangements. I must press the Stop button to really stop the sound. And that's very unpleasant because sometimes you just want to pause your session, you want your playhead to stay where you stopped and not at the very beginning of your timeline, or even your loop (when it's a long loop !).

Comments

• edited September 2017

Hey @cyril777,

Could it be your Layer-Trigger mode setting(s)..

Samples set to 'ONE SHOT' will usually play out...

Better example pic ^

King

• @KING said:
    Hey @cyril777,

Could it be your Layer-Trigger mode setting(s)..

Samples set to 'ONE SHOT' will usually play out...

Better example pic ^

King

You are perfectly right to pointed out this detail and I should have mentioned it because it's the first thing I checked when I noticed this problem and I forgot to mention it when I wrote this post. First, 98% of my sample are settled in "hold" mode, that's an habit I had already in BM2 and that the first thing I set when I load a sample. And like I wrote, when the session goes on after I press pause (well, press Play a second time), it plays my arrangements and not a "looped sample" like a stuck note. It's like certain parts of the song continue to go on.

• edited September 2017

Interesting!

I was trying to remember a situation where I had something similar. It was/is with 'A-Pro'.
    Occasional projects would play what was in the looped area, although I was on a different part of the timeline...

Does it do this with loop off?
    Also, do Audio tracks play out or just banks?
    Also is it just one particular session or all of your sessions?

King

Added: just re-read first post "This happens very often"

Interesting..

• edited September 2017

Been trying to reproduce!

It's difficult to help when it's not happening or happened to you.
    ONE SHOT was the nearest for me.

Hope you get it sorted.

King