Layer Organisation is Buggy (Fixed 3.0.3)

edited September 2017 in Fixed Bugs
Today the different samples seemed to be spontaneously moving into different layers, however on closing and expanding the layers the samples were still all in the right place.

When I tried to move one back into its own layer (which in reality it was already in) BM3 crashed.

Comments

• This is fixed in 3.0.3 isnt @OscarSouth ?

• Haven’t had any issues since the update. I’ll update with more detailed comments after a focused look at it.
  • Ok let me know and i will shift it to fixed :)
    Cheers @OscarSouth
  • I’m pretty sure all the bugs are fixed. Any further comments will just be preference regarding behaviour of the mapping area behaviour.
  • edited September 2017

OK moving to fixed :)

• edited December 2017
    5pinlink said:

OK moving to fixed :)

Layer organization is still buggy.  Version 3.0.6
  • edited December 2017
    So samples are moving between layers randomly ?
    I can't get that to happen at all.

I have found a different bug though, different pads with multisamples (Layered or unlayered) randomly change the sample selection when you switch pads, its an annoyance more than a hindrance, but still a bug surely
  • 5pinlink said:
    So samples are moving between layers randomly ?
    I can't get that to happen at all.

I have found a different bug though, different pads with multisamples (Layered or unlayered) randomly change the sample selection when you switch pads, its an annoyance more than a hindrance, but still a bug surely
    No only with existing layers what you said. The new layer thing I guess is fixed although I haven't had the opportunity to load enough samples into it to really tell.  Three dots on side to delete sample don't show up on first selection have to select another sample in multi-layer then so like that sample for three dots to show up. And of course selecting the default sample you want to show up when you select the pad changes randomly. 
  • Yeah i have reported the 3 dots thing, i will make a video and send it to @mathieugarcia
    It wasn't happening for him ;)
  • edited February 2018

This has not been fixed. Bumping.but I did manage to figure out mostly why I think

• its all fixed here, can you explain more please.

• @5pinlink said:
    its all fixed here, can you explain more please.

Related to a problem with the mappings screen after octave 6 causing strange behaviors. Hard to explain. Let me find my email to devs or thread (can’t remember if I made one) and will paste here.

• If it is a different issue than the samples randomly moving between layers, it needs its own thread ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    If it is a different issue than the samples randomly moving between layers, it needs its own thread ;)

You are right. Just read OP instead of title. Will do. Thanks!