External and simple Desktop software for create instruments

2»

Comments

• @korakios said:

• 1000 for making a software utility

I dont know nothing about Math or Programning, but when i opened a .bmk2 file in a text editor looked really simple. I think i skilled progammer would make an app easily. Hope Intua read this thread :)

• I got nothing but errors using that Python script. Maybe I picked a bad sfz to try it on. I'll try a few more over the weekend.

• edited September 2017

Hey guys, tried to open a .bmk3 into Notepad ++ and a lot of weird characters. its not a clean text like was in .bmk2.
    Wondering if i will be able to create a template with .bmk3 files...
    With .bmk2 i had sucess just using NotePad ++ for rename and search names.

• @excesseye said:
    I got nothing but errors using that Python script. Maybe I picked a bad sfz to try it on. I'll try a few more over the weekend.

Please let me know and tell me how to make it lol no idea here man :(

Maybe its clean and my mind its dirty lol what do you think guys? ( a .bmk3 text opened with notepad ++)

• edited September 2017
    Is that all of the readable text ?
    It does look encrypted, which to be honest is a terrible design decision by Intua (and i am being very very very very polite)
  • @5pinlink said:
    Is that all of the readable text ?

the readable text is really big, i just grab some part of my screen

• edited September 2017
    I will open one when i get home, but from your image it looks encrypted, just makes no sense for a developer todo that nowadays, they aren't NI hahaha
  • @5pinlink said:
    I will open one when i get home, but from your image it looks encrypted.

that was i thought :( Maybe the way to go will be create inside beatmaker 2 and import and modify! Damn its time consuming this

• You can create inside BM3, no need to use BM2, this was only to convert SFZ and GIGA
  • @5pinlink said:
    You can create inside BM3, no need to use BM2, this was only to convert SFZ and GIGA

Yes but i want to create some templates for later use. I dont wanna start from scratch every instrument. if i had at least all .wav files into different layers, will be good :)

• I think it's just some encoding weirdness. This is what a file looks like in VS Code:

• @excesseye said:
    I think it's just some encoding weirdness. This is what a file looks like in VS Code:

wow, thats insteresting. i hope to get into this

• VS as in visual studio @excesseye ?
  • edited October 2017

@5pinlink said:
    VS as in visual studio @excesseye ?

Visual Studio Code, as opposed to the full VS. I left my Windows laptop with full VS at the office and only have my Mac at the house. It's a very nice lightweight editor though. I actually prefer it to Visual Studio, which I find very bloated for most coding tasks.

https://code.visualstudio.com

• @Mirandah said:

Maybe its clean and my mind its dirty lol what do you think guys? ( a .bmk3 text opened with notepad ++)

You need to uncheck the 'Show All Characters' function in Notepad++ if it's turned on (View/Show symbol/Show All Characters)

• @Mirandah said: I dont wanna start from scratch every instrument.

+1

• In mac it was automator.app which could help as batch processor.