F

edited October 2017 in Feature Requests

Comments

• I imagine we all like different styles of music and probably tend to gravitate to certain tempos when starting projects. Something like this would make it easier in general I hope. Anyone else?

• edited October 2017

Love that your annotation appears to be written in blood.

Would be nice, but setting BPM is just not a big issue (or inconvenience) for me. Given the choice, I'd sooner have preferences for setting default grid, default pattern length, record quantise, automation record enable, and autosave settings.

• Ha ha ha. I tried sweat but it didn't stand out. I hear you. It's possible to create a template project (I guess) and use that... but you know what? Being able to set a project template with no fear of save over would be great, that would cover the good points you mentioned too, would it not?
  • edited October 2017
    Not being funny here @Nick, but you already requested it and i put it in the list lol
    https://intua.net/forums/discussion/4829/new-general-setting-bpm#latest
  • Jaysus! Typical. Clean forgot. Sorry for the duplication @5pinlink ! Is the 'project template' concept free? Would happily turn this thread around if it suited better!
  • edited October 2017
    That original is for tempo pref and templates lol
  • edited October 2017
    For fecks sake. Ha ha ha! This thread will be refactored this eve!
  • Phew. It almost slipped off the page. How can I delete?

• Delete the whole thread ?

• Ok. Rethinking... I'll just let it slip to the bottom. Delete was a bit harsh. Forget it! Ta