Dropbox Problems

I am still using beatmaker 2 without any problems so far. But 2day I've got a problem with my Dropbox. Signing in, no problem but then....couldn't load metadata from path! What can I do??? All of my samples are in my Dropbox:-(
Any idea?

Comments

• have you found an answer? i'm having the same problem. thanks !

• Yes, something's messed up with the new Dropbox site. @mathieugarcia please address issue.

• Intua have addressed this on Twitter here

They will be releasing a maintenance fix for it ;)

• @5pinlink said:
    Intua have addressed this on Twitter here

They will be releasing a maintenance fix for it ;)

Thanks @5pinlink, I generally avoid twitter so I missed the announcement.

• Yeah i dont use it either, just got an account with a few developers favourited.

• @intuabeat
    Any updates on the BM2 Dropbox API V2? I'm stuck at the moment as I have no way to access any of my projects on Dropbox. I don't have access to a computer so I cannot use CyberDuck etc.
    thanks!

• Even if the Dropbox API is broken it doesn't mean 'end of the world'.
    It's always possible to use the Dropbox.app to download the files and send them to BM2...

• edited October 2017
    @samu
    Can you please explain how to download BM2 projects from Dropbox and open them in BM2 only using iPad?
    Thanks,
  • @snicka said:
    @samu
    Can you please explain how to download BM2 projects from Dropbox and open them in BM2 only using iPad?
    Thanks,

Do you have the Dropbox.app installed on your iOS-Device?
    Are the sessions already zipped?

If that's the case it's a matter of opening the Dropbox.app select the zip file and do 'Open In...' and select BM2.

If they are not zipped already you might need an additional file-manager.app on the iOS-Device that allows access to DropBox and includes a zip-feature (FileHub, iFiles 2, Documents 5, FileBrowser just a few that can do this).

• I use audioshare. Access dropbox from there. Download files. Use the share button in audioshareto import to bm3.

• @samu
    Sorry, it doesn't work. I tried with my projects in a zip file and bm2 file using Dropbox and no luck.
    I also tried both Documents 5 and the FileBrowser apps but also no luck. I tried both bm2 and zip files with these apps.
    I thought I remembered reading a while ago that you cannot "open in" with BM2.
    I assume you can do this in BM3 with AudioShare, but I still have many important projects in BM2.
    I guess I'll have to wait for API V2 upgrade or wait until I have desktop access then use Cyberduck.
    Thanks anyways.
  • @poise131214 ...oops! didn't read carefully that you're using bm2... :/

• When's the fix coming? I just logged in now and am getting the same issue. :(

• Intua fixed it - just waiting for it to now appear in the Apps Store.