BM3 chords not working when using korg module or gadget

The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• edited October 2017

BM3 chords only work on the sampler as far as i know, no idea about the Korg Module chords, I gave up on Korg after buying Gadget and it **Censor not sounding as nice as i would expect from such a high level developer **Censor

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2017
    Yeah the chord doesn't work on most of not all IAA apps. You gave to sample something in.
  • edited October 2017

It doesn't work on any IAA or AU or external MIDI, it only works on the sampler, this is exactly why i want a universal approach IE AU MIDI.
    Having everything built in is all well and good, but if it doesn't work with plugins or external MIDI, whats the point.

Take out the scales and chords, get shot of them completely, build in support for AU MIDI as the first item in the chain, pre sampler, pre plugin, pre MIDI output, bam every conceivable sclaer/chorder/step sequencer/arp/automator/filter/splitter, and all the developers have to do is make one thing work well and bug free, not adding all that stuff themselves.

• edited October 2017

Just tried using chords with NeoSoul keys and Phasemaker loaded as AU's and it works fine with these

• Yeah my mistake, i was typing fast and didn't mean to type AU ;)

• edited October 2017

@triton100 said:

@5pinlink said:
    It doesn't work on any IAA or AU or external MIDI, it only works on the sampler, this is exactly why i want a universal approach IE AU MIDI.
    Having everything built in is all well and good, but if it doesn't work with plugins or external MIDI, whats the point.

Take out the scales and chords, get shot of them completely, build in support for AU MIDI as the first item in the chain, pre sampler, pre plugin, pre MIDI output, bam every conceivable sclaer/chorder/step sequencer/arp/automator/filter/splitter, and all the developers have to do is make one thing work well and bug free, not adding all that stuff themselves.

Did the developers seem responsive to this suggestion of yours ?

No idea, they never really reply to me much, maybe they reply more to other people.