AUv3. Display is small

Hi.
I'm really sorry if this has been asked before but I can't find anyone discussing it. I can't even see a search function. All of my AUv3 synths I load are quite small. Like 3rd of the size it should be to fill that area. Does anyone know how to fix this ? Thank you ok kindly

Comments

• Can you send any screen grabs?

---

King

• Just out of curiosity, what iPad model and iOS version are you using?

• edited November 2017
    Also, if no screen shots, which AU's? as Beathawk is definitely what your describing. (which is normal for that app)

---

King

• Maybe something like Zeeon? 2015 iPad Pro iOS 11.1 here and it seems to depend on the AUv3.
    Zeeon is a bit small and top left aligned, Ruismaker is stretched to width and centered, Model 15 is stretched to width and top aligned. Wish they’d all just stretch!

• IPad pro 12.9. Ios 11. Was the same on other versions. Yes Zeeon and iSEM. Screen grab same as ronji. So it's issue with each app developer then and not BM3?
  • null
    Tis a shame.. oh well.
  • Yupp, developers have to adapt their AUv3's to accommodate multiple screen sizes.
    Some are vector based and stretch nicely regardless of screen resolution (IceGear apps, Lorentz etc come to mind).

• edited November 2017

If it ain’t one thing, it’s another..

Life!

King

Added: but things have their way of working out.. eventually..

• edited November 2017

AUv3 is in transition right now, responsive UI, multiple size UI, MIDI output, the custerfluck that is the AU presets issue, it is still in its infancy and Intua are seemingly struggling with it a little more than others, but Intua are also dropping monthly releases with big features, so lets chill and let them do things, hopefully stability/UX tweaks becomes a priority soon.

But to be fair, other than the centering, this entire thread is about AUv3 developers not Intua.

• With Model 15 double click on the right side panel with the wires and it should open full screen.
  • It wont open full screen immediately though, remember to minimize BM3s keyboard too, that is the best way to see how responsive an AU UI is ;)

• Oh, and for the record Beepstreet have said that they will be doing a responsive UI for Zeeon :)

Hopefully that will fix that one anyway.