not a big deal but....

Noticed a small graphic mistake with the f key. Anyone else seeing this?

Comments

• Its not just the F key ~ all three black notes are placed badly. They should be centred above the white keys. In fact, all of the black keys are misaligned.

• And they are like half the length too.

• LOL, this should trigger the 'Designer OCD'. I've stayed away from mentioning this but there are numerous other places that once seen can not be 'un-seen' ;)

• Ha ha ha - yes - drives me nuts, thus the belligerence about BM3 (not the peeps). I would have similar pain seeing two space indents in code rather than soft tabs. We’re all different. Nice restraint @samu
  • @Nick said:
    Ha ha ha - yes - drives me nuts, thus the belligerence about BM3 (not the peeps). I would have similar pain seeing two space indents in code rather than soft tabs. We’re all different. Nice restraint

Lol, another 'OCD Issue' that was 'fixed' in the latest update 3.0.6 was the formatting of the note-names in the piano-roll especially those right side of the screen where the 'margin' was not straight due the fact that the font that was previously used was not 'fixed width'...

• OCD : Triggered!

• Seriously lol, big white and red momentary buttons and tiny little tabs/switches and this triggers your OCD, you lot need to visit Dr 5pin"Matheiu gets an email a day about the UI"Link