Mapping Samples From Mars instruments

Anyone else cop the recent deal and had luck mapping in BM3?

Just tried to map the vocal harmony wavs for the Sk-1 pack. Getting really buggy BM3 behavior. Notes aren't sounding or are only sounding randomly and a few weird very thin little horizontal white lines glitching up on the screen when I press keys. Like something else is going on underneath the surface UI... Odd.

Comments

• What format they in ?

• During beta I bumped into some strange issues with samples that pretended to be *.wav but were instead .aac/.mp4's baked into a *.wav container...

If possible upload a few example samples somewhere and notify the developers.

• @Heyez said:
    Anyone else cop the recent deal and had luck mapping in BM3?

Just tried to map the vocal harmony wavs for the Sk-1 pack. Getting really buggy BM3 behavior. Notes aren't sounding or are only sounding randomly and a few weird very thin little horizontal white lines glitching up on the screen when I press keys. Like something else is going on underneath the surface UI... Odd.

Just tonight I started getting what I think are the same ‘weird very thin little horizontal white lines glitching up on the screen’. I am just sending midi out though.

• Thanks for feedback peeps. Will look at it again when get a minute.

@mathieugarcia any idea what the ui graphic glitches are? The little white lines?
  • @mathieugarcia @samu @5pinlink @Audiogus

Here's an unlisted video that displays the graphic glitches. I didn't do a good job of catching the audio problems tho. Basically sometimes keys work, sometimes they don't. Was in rush leaving house but can do longer video including the mapping process and clearer example of the flaky notes etc if helps.

• Ahh, those kinds of graphical glitches. I think it's related to the Widget Library.
    I've seen it from time to time in other areas of the app too mostly during betas though...

There are some un-intentional flashings in other areas of the app...
    (Like the roll pad that flashes the last selected column at the velocity of the triggered notes that the sequencer plays and it's not related the roll function, it's just the 'Trigger Pad' velocity that is shining thru).

• Im listing this as a graphic glitch for now, did you manage to recreate the sample playback issues @heyez ?