bus/group channel routing in mixer

would be really ideal for routing faders i,e all drums grouped to a bus . I did route to an aux but the auxes are not inependant with regards to volume/level change of channels routed to aux. At present the auxes are designed for effect sends .

Comments

• If it wasn't as tedious as it is now to 're-arrange' pads, patterns & banks the banks could be seen as 'sub-groups'.

In order for that to even be practical we would need to have a fully configurable performance view from were we could trigger sounds from multiple banks at once instead of limiting the performance to one bank at one time...

• yep - agreed - it was tedious to copy pads to other bank especially without a multi pad select option
    I wanted to filter a loop i chopped to play alongside the original chop which were hi passed.
    If I could have routed the high pass chopped up 16 pieces loop to a independant bus/group would be easier to insert a lo pass on the sub group.
    Multi pad select needed

• @samu said:
    If it wasn't as tedious as it is now to 're-arrange' pads, patterns & banks the banks could be seen as 'sub-groups'.

In order for that to even be practical we would need to have a fully configurable performance view from were we could trigger sounds from multiple banks at once instead of limiting the performance to one bank at one time...

• yep - agreed - it was tedious to copy pads to other bank especially without a multi pad select option
    I wanted to filter a loop i chopped to play alongside the original chop which were hi passed.
    If I could have routed the high pass chopped up 16 pieces loop to a independant bus/group would be easier to insert a lo pass on the sub group.
    Multi pad select needed

• Banks cant be seen as sub groups until there are independent tracks.
  • +1 multiselect has to come back!

• Groups/Sub-Groups, Buses and all that good stuff ;) are needed!

https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5113/buses-and-or-group-channels#latest

King

• edited December 2017

@KING said:
    Groups/Sub-Groups, Buses and all that good stuff ;) are needed!

https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5113/buses-and-or-group-channels#latest

King

true King - for sure - cheers for the link will read through it.

• I am going to say VCAs too please :)