Random Bank-Pad Colours

edited December 2017 in Feature Requests
Can we have a 'Randomise Pad Colours' button (for multi-colouring banks) without having to change the colour of each pad individually.

It could share the space where the 'Reset' button is.. [Random | Reset] ... or ... [Reset | Random]

Cheers,

___

King

Comments

• KING said:
    Can we have a 'Randomise Pad Colours' button (for multi-colouring banks) without having to change the colour of each pad individually.

It could share the space where the 'Reset' button is.. [Random | Reset] ... or ... [Reset | Random]

Cheers,

___

King

...or, a easy way to get into pad-edit-mode there we can both rearrange the pads and recolor the different pads...
    ok, we can copy/paste pads now, but, it's cumbersome if we wants to rearrange many pads in a bank...

• +1. But I’d rather that the random colour was applied when the sample was loaded, as I have some variations which I assign the same colour, to indicate a relationship.
  • Cool guys!

The random I’m thinking is for when we already have a single coloured bank, and want to quickly add some variety. We can always change individual pads afterwards (as we do now) :)

___

King