App Store

Size - 38.2mb
IOS - 8+
Format - AU/Standalone

Post any issues you have found.

Tagged:

Comments

• edited December 2017
    I’m finding it keeps loosing its sound. All the other instruments/banks/AU’s are playing fine. 

It’s intermittently, it will play fine for several minutes, then after maybe a stop/start (or something) it’s mute.

Various presets etc.. and tweaking my own..

First time using this in a BM3 project. 

The sound will just come back all of a sudden, or I have to reload the session. 
    If I can add more to the thread I will.  

@mathieugarcia

___

King

• edited December 2017
    I was sort of getting it to be predictable by zooming in an out a couple times in the piano roll, but not 100%

___

King

Edit: It was stopped (BM3) when I was zooming in and out, so maybe I was double tapping stop before restarting, I guess..
  • If we can get a confirm I’ll contact the developer of the plugin and point at this thread
  • Right!

So if I double tap the stop button, it will mute/cut ‘Mood’s’ sound. 

Single tap is ‘usually’ ok, - (sometimes’ even that triggers it) - but double tap definitely. 

___

King

• Created a new bank, added a 2nd instance of Mood, tested, same thing happens..

I’d rather not be on here reporting, I need to be making music ;)

___

King

• edited December 2017
    5pinlink said:
    If we can get a confirm I’ll contact the developer of the plugin and point at this thread
    Didn’t see this ^ till now!

Cool runnings!

___

King

Added: I’m usually quite active/communicating with various developers, but I’ve got to a point where I need to focus on creating :)

These forums and emails take up a lot/too much of my time!
    ___

King

• edited December 2017
    It’s not necessary to double tap, just as long as you press stop twice consecutively. 

Stop-play, stop-play, all-day, - but stop-stop = tut-tut!

Also does it with a brand new session, with a single note in the piano roll..

Over and Out!

___

King

• Hopefully somebody else has mood to get a confirm for you.
  • yes, I can confirm what @KING gets with Mood when double tapping stop, it will silence Mood au plugin
  • I will email the developers of the plugin, cheers guys :)
  • Sent them a mail ;)
  • 5pinlink said:
    Sent them a mail ;)

Lovely Jubbly!

___

King

• edited December 2017
    FYI the stop button makes every AU stutter a little if you keep pressing it, so that may be a BM3 bug.
    The Apesoft developer has contacted me near immediately to be fair, they want to know the steps to replicate this loss of sound, so if we can round it down for them if possible, that would be brilliant.

EDIT*
    OK excuse my ignorance on that one, double press stop and you have to reload plugin to get it to have sound again, got it, sorry misunderstood ;)
  • Hello everybody, could guys post a little video how to reproduce this issue in mood?
    Thanks.

• Hey @apeSoft,

Cheers, for joining. 

1. Just create a session or add an instance of Mood to a previous one. 
    2. Record some notes into BM3. 
    3. Playback the recorded notes. 
    4. Press stop ‘Twice’ on the BM3’s transport. 
    5. Press play = no sound from Mood!

Cheer,

___

King

Could be a bm thing..
  • I’m not lined up for video’s..

___

King

• Will do a video when i get home in the morning ;)
  • https://youtu.be/MfyLWdLRZSg  

This is is what I did a week ago. Sorry for the crappy video. 
  • chaztrip said:
    https://youtu.be/MfyLWdLRZSg  

By tapping a twice on the BM3 transport Play, some notes stay active. This occur in general with other AUv3 instruments. However I can't reproduce the bug shown in the video, Could you send me the BM3 session  ? Thanks.

• Also just a FYI.  Mood plays this same pattern fine in all other iOS daws fine.  It’s just in bm3 that I have this problem 
  • apeSoft said:
    chaztrip said:
    https://youtu.be/MfyLWdLRZSg  

By tapping a twice on the BM3 transport Play, some notes stay active. This occur in general with other AUv3 instruments. However I can't reproduce the bug shown in the video, Could you send me the BM3 session  ? Thanks.

I dont even create any notes, load Mood, press a note on the keys, press stop twice on transport and no more sound from Mood, has to be reloaded, like i say, i will video it first thing ;)
  • No it kills the sound entirely, needs to be reloaded, there is a different bug with transport stop that is nothing to do with this (strange noises when pressed)
  • edited December 2017

Load mood, plays fine, press stop twice, no sound anymore.
  • Bloody hell this forum software sucks !!!!
  • Hello, thanks for the video, I can't reproduce this issue. The only difference is I've tested on the latest BM3 beta and maybe I should test on the current released ver. ?!

• @apeSoft said:
    Hello, thanks for the video, I can't reproduce this issue. The only difference is I've tested on the latest BM3 beta and maybe I should test on the current released ver. ?!

Yeah good idea!

But if 3.0.7 has fixed it, well, that would be brill, and save you time too.
    Please let’s us know, (won’t be updating just yet).

And or, anyone on 3.0.7 who experienced the issue, still having it?..

King

• edited December 2017

Nope. Just tested it on the 3.0.7. Does not fix it. Also does the same whether it’s an AU or inter app Audio.

• @chaztrip said:
    Nope. Just tested it on the 3.0.7. Does not fix it. Also does the same whether it’s an AU or inter app Audio.

Interesting “inter app Audio” too.. hopefully that will help with the diagnostics @apeSoft.

King

• I'm confused, still unable to reproduce this bug.