Rozeta Particles -Use Host Transport. Etc..

edited December 2017 in Bug reports

@brambos said:

@KING said:
2. Rozeta: Once ‘Use Host Transport’ has been switched on and off, ‘Particles’ in this case, won’t play via Rozeta.

I'm trying to reproduce that, but it works correctly here with Particles. You didn't accidentally change anything else? (e.g. enable "MIDI TRIG" mode or change the MIDI channel?)

The above was quoted from:
https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5883/3-0-8-is-great-some-compliments-br-s-n-fr-s#latest

Redirected here, as I’ve added screen grabs below:

Haven’t changed anything.

The first time I did this (just after I updated) it was playing Particles (via Particles) without any problem.
Then I tested the host play. Since then I can’t get Particles to play ‘via Particles’ - you know what I mean.

I’ve created new sessions for testing..

King

Comments

• Ah.. I can now reproduce it by quitting Beatmaker and reloading a project containing Particles. It won't get back to 'free running mode' indeed. Still works as if "Host Transport" is enabled.

I tried recreating the same conditions using AUM and there it works correctly so for now I'm assuming it's not a bug in Particles (although not with 100% certainty yet).

• edited December 2017

@brambos said:
    Ah.. I can now reproduce it by quitting Beatmaker and reloading a project containing Particles. It won't get back to 'free running mode' indeed. Still works as if "Host Transport" is enabled.

I tried recreating the same conditions using AUM and there it works correctly so for now I'm assuming it's not a bug in Particles (although not with 100% certainty yet).

Excellent!

Yes didn’t/don’t get this in AUM, had to link you in this one, you know how it is ;)

Glad you got to reproduce, now your fun begins, have fun! hehe

King

Added: it’s finally great to see and use this (Sweet Suite) in BM3!

More added: “free running mode” that’s the phrase I was looking for :p