vertical drag of events/parts in song arrangement screen

quick way of copying bank patterns/notes

Comments

• Ctrl/cmd drag sort of thing from desktop ?

• edited December 2017

@5pinlink said:
    Ctrl/cmd drag sort of thing from desktop ?
    nope - highlight events then option "copy drag" button maybe in the tool box next to copy duplicate remove

• edited December 2017

So the same thing you asked for here last week ?
    (Not nit picking, just need to know whats different about the requests for when i put it in the list)

https://intua.net/forums/discussion/5814/full-menu-options-especially-in-song-mode#latest

• edited December 2017

@5pinlink i @mathieugarcia think you are nit picking 5pinlink- if you wanna boot me off the forum for saying so cool. i been polite you seem to be the boss - peace- iam not sure if this is your forum or your a moderator so up to you. I will say this though As a producer uses a product they like and want to see make it BIG TIME there will be key things that buyers may remind the developer of - if you are the forum organiser then fairplay i will email intua personally as its not my intention to bring down their product but to see it continue to develop there just maybe some continuing reminders of requests here and there 5pinlink.
    We should all chill/relax you never know who a potential investor may be do we.

• edited December 2017

Perhaps you should calm down, i am trying to ask what you actually want, instead of explaining you post a diatribe.

Calm down and explain what you want that is different to what you asked for last week (to which everybody agrees by the way) or is it the same thing and you are now annoyed at me because i noticed and dont want to put the same thing in the feature request list twice ?

• The vertical drag could make sense if each 'track' in the sequencer was an individual pad.
    Dragging a pattern from bank 1 to bank 2 with a completely different pad layout would mean total chaos.

I think once we get 'bank explode'(ie. show each banks pad patterns as individual objects) dragging parts vertically (from one pad to another pad) will make sense.

• edited December 2017

@5pinlink iam calm - you just seem a touch picky - few days ago you suggested I should maybe ask apple for a refund and make more music than post on the forum - well intua did actually realise there were errors with 3.0.7 so couldn't make music eh - come on dude.

• @samu said:
    The vertical drag could make sense if each 'track' in the sequencer was an individual pad.
    Dragging a pattern from bank 1 to bank 2 with a completely different pad layout would mean total chaos.

I think once we get 'bank explode'(ie. show each banks pad patterns as individual objects) dragging parts vertically (from one pad to another pad) will make sense.

cheers for that @samu i hear ya.

• @5pinlink said:
    Perhaps you should calm down, i am trying to ask what you actually want, instead of explaining you post a diatribe.

Calm down and explain what you want that is different to what you asked for last week (to which everybody agrees by the way) or is it the same thing and you are now annoyed at me because i noticed and dont want to put the same thing in the feature request list twice ?

and i think you know what I might want you just reminded me in this post - and i aint rude to have a "want" I do understand things may take time.

• I suggested you get your money back after another diatribe about Intuas development being unnaceptable, now i am whatever you fancy calling me because i "reminded you" that you already made this request five days ago.

You ate being silly.

• edited December 2017

@5pinlink said:
    I suggested you get your money back after another diatribe about Intuas development being unnaceptable, now i am whatever you fancy calling me because i "reminded you" that you already made this request five days ago.

You ate being silly.

i " ate "being silly ? cool cool :-) - i do appreciate you help out 5pinlink just chill a bit though that's all - we all want the best for bm3 - peace INTUA i have big respect for and double thanked them for listening to and updating to the stereo to mono left/right function and better quantize off functionality.Not a diatribe maybe in their mind.

• Ate = are, sorry, typing on my phone.
    "You are being silly"

• @5pinlink said:
    Ate = are, sorry, typing on my phone.
    "You are being silly"

make beats not war .Making beats kept me off the streets - cool.