option to sequence a full song like akai mpc sequencing

i.e repeat a sequence of patterns by typing in amount of repeats/ bar amount then onto next sequence ..vertical arranging. Might be a bit of a tall order but would be cool to have this option implemented - maybe within scene mode

Comments

• Personally I don't see any real practical point here since one can already add patterns to the time-line and repeat them as many times as one likes...

• edited December 2017

@samu said:
    Personally I don't see any real practical point here since one can already add patterns to the time-line and repeat them as many times as one likes...

@samu thats true but each to their own - for me it's a very quck way to re arrange the song if need to do changes of song structure.Not a priority an option. To add - Could help till the copy and pasting of song parts while arranging is functioning fully.

• @beatmakerstorm said:

@samu said:
    Personally I don't see any real practical point here since one can already add patterns to the time-line and repeat them as many times as one likes...

@samu thats true but each to their own - for me it's a very quck way to re arrange the song if need to do changes of song structure.Not a priority an option.

I know what you mean. I'm used to classic Trackers and both Renoise and SunVox are some of my most used programs :) (This is where my almost absurd desire to have full control over every single parameter for every tick that passes by comes from).

• @samu said:

@beatmakerstorm said:

@samu said:

@samu thats true but each to their own - for me it's a very quck way to re arrange the song if need to do changes of song structure.Not a priority an option.

I know what you mean. I'm used to classic Trackers and both Renoise and SunVox are some of my most used programs :) (This is where my almost absurd desire to have full control over every single parameter for every tick that passes by comes from).

@samu - cool - not knocking bm3 in any way just difficult to copy/paste parts in the song window when no option to. Or is there?