BM3 only seems to recieve one CC via Animoog or MidiLFOs

edited January 2018 in Bug reports

So, I have been able to send CCs to Animoog from BM3 and midi learn them...

However BM3 only seems to recieve/record one of the three.

Another scenario... MidiFLOs sending four different CCs yet again only one is recorded...

Bug?
Gus? (Betcha/hope I am missing something.)

Comments

• Have you tried scrolling up in that midi control list at the bottom left?

• edited January 2018

Hehe, I see your point, but yes it is empty..

• Had to ask the simplest question first =)

• @ronji said:
    Had to ask the simplest question first =)

I appreciate it!

• What are the other CCs set to? I think midi cc stuff has been weird in bm3, but I did just test mapping three midi LFOs from Rozeta to macros on a different bank, and the movement of those macros as well as the recording of them all worked simultaneously. I admit I’m no expert with midi stuff.

• @ronji said:
    What are the other CCs set to? I think midi cc stuff has been weird in bm3, but I did just test mapping three midi LFOs from Rozeta to macros on a different bank, and the movement of those macros as well as the recording of them all worked simultaneously. I admit I’m no expert with midi stuff.

Ahh cool, how do you set the individual Roz LFOs to different macros?

• I turn on one LFO (or turn the others off if they’re all on), have it set to whatever CC I want to have it send (or leave it at defaults), go to the focus actions page in settings and tap on a thing like macro 1, and it’ll get set.

• @ronji said:
    I turn on one LFO (or turn the others off if they’re all on), have it set to whatever CC I want to have it send (or leave it at defaults), go to the focus actions page in settings and tap on a thing like macro 1, and it’ll get set.

hmmm Roz seems to work for controlling macros and BM3 records it however Animoog, which runs outside BM3 and sends virtual midi, can control the macros but they do not seem to record. Ahh well, best I just record and chop audio anyway, it is a sampler after all. ;). Thanks for the help!

• So the bug here is just with Animoog ?

• @5pinlink

It seemed like it was all virtual midi sources that didnt work for me, but I shall try again just to be sure i didn’t fudge something up.

• edited January 2018

UMMMMM, sorry, this was the first thread I found that might be applicable, but in 3.0.9 I'm sending midi CC# 13 from Rozeta LFO to filter cutoff in a sampler pad!!! no macro!!! gonna try my physical midi controller in a bit!

edit: damn, seems that midi CC from my midi controller still can't control sampler controls unless using macros. well, I call it a win for auv3 midi at least =)

• Haha at least it is 1 step forward, was a big release as is, so maybe more CC stuff to come yet :)