(Rozetta) Select multiple midi inputs

Maybe this is already possible or I'm being dumb and there's an obvious workaround? But I'd like to use multiple instances of rozetta on one bank or pad. I can only select one instance from the midi input options. Or omni. But omni will cause potential problems with my setup.

Is it possible to select multiple rozetta for one pad/bank?

If not this would be amazing if could be added @mathieugarcia

Thanks!

Comments

• +1 for that...

It would be very handy to be able to do 'pad to pad midi routing' in BM3.

Ie. use a pads output as an input for another pad or make another pad listen to the output from another pad, modify it and send it to yet another pad. This would be a boon for generative composition :)

• Yeh would be really open possibilities up a LOT :)

• edited January 2018

You can do pad to pad as long as it has a MIDI AU.
    So you can have a bassline sequencer on pad 1 triggering an Arp on pad 2 triggering a plugin/sampler on pad 3.

You would have to ask @brambos if his plugins support MIDI thru to be able to use that to send two channels to a single pad (i dont think they do)

Back to the original idea....
    What are we thinking for the set up for this ?
    The way it is set up right now, the two easiest options would be..
    1 Instead of the single MIDI input per bank or pad, have a list.
    Or
    2 Have each bank that contains more than one MIDI AU create a combined (every MIDI message from that bank) MIDI output.

Personally i favour 2 because it is tidy and adds nothing to the current UI.

• I'd like to see this one quite urgently if possible so however is easiest for @mathieugarcia would be fine with me ;) Can be tidied up at later date ;)

As long as it allowed me to assign multiple rozeta instances to a single pad and/or a bank. Without using omni. Then Happy daze :)

• edited January 2018

Hi..i will suggest to use a pads output as an input for another pad or make another pad listen to the output from another pad, modify it and send it to yet another pad. This would be a boon for generative composition.

pcba board