Pitch shifter effect

Hello guys,

Using more and more native effects of BM3 cause the #workflow ( yes my world for this word ) is much better than AU in live conditions. But there is one think that is missing ! >> a basic pitch effect <<

One of my favorite effect in terms of creativity is the slicer ! Basic and efficient !

That is a quick idea of my vision ( shitty screen shots rules )

I’m not asking melodyne, right :) pitchshifter in real time

Comments

• Yeah this would be great for faux stereo effects too.

• +1 for a built in pitchshifter. Not really finding much effect wise out there that's useful. And apple AUs are unavailable. I would truly love this.

• @znomusic said:
    <3 <3

I'm not so sure I'd want a pitchshifter like the slicer though. This is just me though.

• Yeah a standard pitchshifter is all i would need for basic stereofying.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Pitch shift is an effect, if you record a vocal on the timeline, you can add it as an effect for example ;)

• And a proper pitch shifter has finer controls and blending capabilities generally I think. Dry/wet knob formant adjustments pitch shifting at the hz level vs a scale or key.

• Formants is a bit more advanced than a simple pitch shifter, personally never found a use for formant correction but thats just me ;)

• It's a true shame Apple gave no independent UI for their AUv3s. Since BM3 requires an AU to have an UI to be able to sense adjustable paramaters, we can't use them in BM3. The pitchshifter (useable in GarageBand) is awesome. I guess switching DAW environments is alot like breaking up with a loved one. I guess one nice thing in digital music is I can have multiple affairs (bounce around) Lol!

• I suspect Intua will UI the Apple effects at some point, there are some good effects there.

• @5pinlink said:
    I suspect Intua will UI the Apple effects at some point, there are some good effects there.

It really does seem like it could be possible. The AU parameter window in BM3 is so clean. I almost want it as the Macro window too for all 16 macros when you have a plugin loaded. Do away with the whole 1-8, 9-16 button. It all fits one screen. Not sure about an iPhone version how that would work though.

• I personally want AU dials there too, so i don't have to open AU effects UI at all, then we are slick.

• @5pinlink said:
    I personally want AU dials there too, so i don't have to open AU effects UI at all, then we are slick.

That's what I was trying to explain here:
    https://intua.net/forums/index.php?p=/discussion/5921/resolution-loading-plugin-to-existing-pad-removes-functionality-feature-request#latest

A Macro/au parameter slide or button behavior.

But since this Thread, is about a BM3 pitchshifter....

@znomusic +1 IMO.