changing the size of the automation window

I would be nice to be able to change the size ratio between the song/scene and the automation windows. I regularly have problems when I want to edit parameters automation once recorded, because the size is too small. Look at this example with the cutoff automation of Troublemaker (40% to 75%) :

Comments

• Totally agree.

Thanks for posting this.

• I think there is a FR for full screen automation window.

• @5pinlink said:
    I think there is a FR for full screen automation window.

Hi, sorry to ask this but I don't know what "FR" means... :# (I'm sure it's a good news !)

• Feature Request (it's a sub category of these forums)

• Good portion of us agree on larger automation window to work with. If the step modulator sequencer can go full screen, AUs can go full screen, this would be a very nice addition. +1

• +1 Full screen Automation Editor is much needed.

• I suspect we will see a lot of full screen editors over time ;)

• I’m glad to know that other users are wishing for it. Since the first release of BM3, the accuracy of the automation parameters edition has been largely improved. But, like in my example, the graphic presentation for some automations remains strange.

• I cant use the automation at all, i struggle to grab any of it, persobally i think it needs a bit of an overhaul.

• @5pinlink said:
    I cant use the automation at all, i struggle to grab any of it, persobally i think it needs a bit of an overhaul.

• sooo many 1’s
  • edited January 2018

^ This needs to be in Feature Requests now! (Not General)

Sidenote: whilst I/we (some of us) are experiencing the screen bug and having to use the Automation area to zoom etc, I've often thought it would be nice to drag that area down, so we can get more sequencer (top screen) area.

@mathieugarcia if you guys have not fixed the ‘major, crippling screen issue’ yet, (haven't heard any word on it), then this could also be a temperary help for that bug.

Cheers,

King