*10* - SO!.. How Fine, is ((3.0.9)) —> ((3.0.10))..? + So nice (threads merged)

2»

Comments

• @stormywaterz said:
    Something about this update just feels good. Running so smooth if I can say it again!!!

I’ll have to do some more testing but I think the battery is draining pretty fast. About 20 percent in a hour. Anyone else see this happening to them?

Yes.

• Great update! Thanks @mathieugarcia and team :)

Had a crash when un-doing a 'delete multiple instances of pattern' in sequencer. But rebooted iPad after that and haven't had any issues after, tho only used for like 10 mins.

Couple of oddities/questions.

Sessions with rozetta that previously required BM3 transport to start the rozettas, are now running rozetta patterns automatically soon as I open session. Not sure whether previously the 'use host transport' option in rozetta had no effect/was the only option.. or if they haven't been reloaded with saved settings. In any case it only took sec to fix the settings and resave so no biggie.

Feels like it's taking longer when I hit 'save' now. Only slightly though so not a problem and if it means extra thoroughness/security then all good :)

I was under impression that I can now resample multiple pads to another pad while tweaking params. But not seeing how people are doing this? Without going to sequencer view and audio tracks. And even if I go that route, in mixer view i'm still not seeing how to route multiple tracks/banks to one audio track to resample? Am I missing something obvious?

Thanks!

• Any update on MIDI Sync? BM3 is effectively on hold till that’s back, although unfortunately I bought it before I learned it was gone :-/

• @Sherb said:
    Any update on MIDI Sync? BM3 is effectively on hold till that’s back, although unfortunately I bought it before I learned it was gone :-/

I saw a mention of it somewhat recently from the devs that it shall be in BM3.

• edited January 2018

Can we do something for 12 inch iPad users ?
    @brambos

• You would have to contact @brambos about that ;)

• edited January 2018

@znomusic said:

I could, but I won't, because in other hosts (e.g. AUM) you want to be able to take advantage of all the extra screen real-estate and have multiple windows open simultaneously. Blowing everything up to fit the 12.9" scale would take away the pleasant luxury of having 4 Rozeta windows on the same screen. I know this looks a bit awkward in BM3, but that's just an aesthetic thing, whereas taking away the multi-window advantage of AUM would be a functional regression :) Priorities, priorities B)

(I’ll see if there’s a clever compromise to be found)

• @brambos the clever compromise is Intua float AU windows too lol

• @5pinlink said:
    @brambos the clever compromise is Intua float AU windows too lol

That’s exactly what I was gonna say.

It’s one of the/my dream features for BM3.

King

• Or how about full screen stay full screen when we hide the keyboard. That would be a nice window state.

• @brambos said:

@znomusic said:

I could, but I won't, because in other hosts (e.g. AUM) you want to be able to take advantage of all the extra screen real-estate and have multiple windows open simultaneously. Blowing everything up to fit the 12.9" scale would take away the pleasant luxury of having 4 Rozeta windows on the same screen. I know this looks a bit awkward in BM3, but that's just an aesthetic thing, whereas taking away the multi-window advantage of AUM would be a functional regression :) Priorities, priorities B)

(I’ll see if there’s a clever compromise to be found)

May be would be possible to an option to switch streachable/no streachable or resizable inside the AUM windows ?

• I think that a bug on the update

• @znomusic bahahaha can you at least describe how you got that to happen? :joy:

• @znomusic said:
    I think that a bug on the update

Just turn the page :smile:

• I think it’s when I load an AU

• But I will describe when it happens again

• @mathieugarcia

Thank you for this most recent update! Audio recording and customising the size of the mixer faders is a nice touch. Thanks for the free preset banks too!

• Great update guys! Many thanks again for the hard work!

• edited January 2018

Saves starting a new thread, (title adjusted for 3.0.10). ‘No Problem!’ ... (we hope). ;)

Doubt there will be that much difference ‘if any’ barring what has been specified in the release notes.

King

P.S: cheers @mathieugarcia and the team for the latest update(s). Few ‘little’ bumps, but so far so good.
    The app is improving, and that can only be good!

Bless,

King

• edited January 2018

So far so good with the screen/zooming issue! :)

King

• You guys are killing it. Thanks for this update, my ipad finally scanned and opened where v9 wouldn't even overnight.

• Glad it sorted the launch issue you were having. Enjoy!

• Ok after the new update my bm3 is back to not loading au’s again. In 3.09 I had no problem. Any one else having this issue?

• @stormywaterz which AUs? All AUs and in all sessions? New sessions, or only old sessions? You reboot your ipad and quit/restart bm3? I'm definitely having no problems loading AUs in new sessions or having them load up in pre-3.0.9 sessions.