IS IT POSSIBLE

CAN I CREATE MY OWN CHORDS FOR EACH PAD TO PLAY OR CAN I CHOOSE WHAT MIDI NOTE A PAD CAN PLAY. WOULD LIKE TO ARRANGE MY OWN. CUSTOM WHAT PADS WILL PLAY WHAT NOTE.

Comments

• Turn caps lock off LOL

• @BEATTHEBEAT use polophony and chords mode. Look into those.

• You can't create your own chord per pad @mefisme, it has been requested before, unless you play the chord and sample it.

• @5pinlink said:
    You can't create your own chord per pad @mefisme, it has been requested before, unless you play the chord and sample it.

Are you sure? ;)

• edited January 2018

Im 100% certain.
    You can use the chord list per pad (this just has the chords that ship with BM3) you can't create your own chords.
    Also to create a different chord per pad you need to create a sound per pad too, you cant use keys mode.

You could create multiple layers of the same sample per pad and tune each layer, but that wont work with plugins.

Maybe you are using some new custom chord mode in a beta or something @mefisme ?

• edited January 2018

@5pinlink said:
    Im 100% certain.
    You can use the chord list per pad (this just has the chords that ship with BM3) you can't create your own chords.
    Also to create a different chord per pad you need to create a sound per pad too, you cant use keys mode.

You could create multiple layers of the same sample per pad and tune each layer, but that wont work with plugins.

Maybe you are using some new custom chord mode in a beta or something @mefisme ?

Oh I get ya. Your saying chords independent per pad. Because I usually will take a sample, set the polyphony to 64, hop into keys mode with and play the chords from the chords tab this way. Then the MIDI captures the data into the pattern editor properly. Sometimes I do this with linked pads and their key values using an empty.wav file. I didn’t understand the request I guess.

• @5pinlink No beta. Not an internal beta tester.

• edited January 2018

You still cant create your own chords even in chord mode, you can just use the ones in the list (to be honest those are good enough for me personally)
    Pretty sure the OP wants to create their own chords, its been requested quite a bit over the months ;)

• @5pinlink I understand now. I appreciate the clarification.