Thor IAA issue since Audiobus 3

Hello all,

Can’t load Thor and other Plugins as IAA since latest Audiobus 3 Update today.
Did anyone get the same issues?

Best Regards
Sedat

Comments

• Could you explain how you're using Audiobus 3 in that setup? I don't think you need it when loading Thor into BM3?

• Ok. Maybe it is the only thing changed since i tested Thor on my Ipad. I’m loading the plugin on a bank via IAA. Could this be a side effect?

• I don't think it's anything to do with AB3 as I've had this issue since launch with a few different plugins via IAA
    Thor is always an issue as is IMPC pro2 and Maschine 2. Basically the workaround for me has been to open the IAA plugin manually and then loading in BM3. Sometimes takes a few tries for it to kick in, don't think it's a BM3 issue moreso how the IAA was implemented in the specific app.

• @Hirokoaiisdead said:
    I don't think it's anything to do with AB3 as I've had this issue since launch with a few different plugins via IAA
    Thor is always an issue as is IMPC pro2 and Maschine 2. Basically the workaround for me has been to open the IAA plugin manually and then loading in BM3. Sometimes takes a few tries for it to kick in, don't think it's a BM3 issue moreso how the IAA was implemented in the specific app.

Ok. Thanks for the feedback. I will check thr Thor support.